Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

MIDWEST WHITETAIL-UPDATE

Old 01-19-2009, 09:31 AM

Default MIDWEST WHITETAIL-UPDATE

Hey everybody hope the season was as enjoyable and successful as it was for us at Midwest Whitetail. I wanted to say thanks to all that have been watching and invite others to check out the shows at www.midwestwhitetail.com. Also, look for us at hunting shows, deer classics, etc. around the Midwest. (might be a good opportunity at hand for you). And last we will be putting out a few shows during the spring. No set amount but they should be pretty informative and educational. Once again, thanks everyone. It was a great year.
[/align][/align]Drew Yarkosky[/align]Midwest Whitetail editor/producer[/align]
Old 01-20-2009, 01:07 PM

Default RE: MIDWEST WHITETAIL-UPDATE

question for everyone out there. what would you like to learn from the off-season shows? a few will be about sheds. what we find, where were looking, why, when, etc. and then i believe we'll do a few over food plots and land management so hit us with some questions you have about these and we'll do our best to answer your questions.

Thanks everyone,
Drew Yarkosky
Midwest Whitetail editor/producer

Old 01-21-2009, 08:50 AM

Drew,Just wanted to let you guys know that my son and i really enjoyed the show this year.I just registered on the show website yesterday and cant wait to see what you guys put together for us during the off season.I would really like to see a little onfo on soil prep for food plots.Thanks,Shawn
Old 01-22-2009, 01:35 PM

definitely will have a lot of good, informative stuff about food plots and prep stuff. i, personally, had a BIG problem will too little food around so this will be a very important thing for me on my property. good ideas though. thanks for the responses.

Thanks again,
Drew Yarkosky
Midwest Whitetail editor/producer
www.midwestwhitetail.com