Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 The sad view of hunting in my town >

The sad view of hunting in my town

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

The sad view of hunting in my town

Old 01-07-2009, 04:32 PM

Default The sad view of hunting in my town

The local liberal forum had this topic and here's the link.
http://www.yackon.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=8 482&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

It's tough hunting around here.
Old 01-07-2009, 04:37 PM

Default RE: The sad view of hunting in my town

Just read the first couple of posts. But it appears the user Yack Yost doesn't seem to want to allow two months in the woods for other people. I guess 10 months is not good enough for them so they want the entire 12 for themselves. Glad people are not like that around here.
Old 01-07-2009, 04:45 PM
Spike

The Yack Host is dumb he talks about all these alternate methods to hunting but yet he has not thought of one good idea if he cant spare a couple days out of 365. He a selfish ass who cant accept other people hobby's. He doesn't know what hes talking about he tries to stop hunting and bring on this "alternate solution" but yet he has no idea or even thought on what it could be.
Old 01-07-2009, 05:10 PM

ORIGINAL: RemingtonGuy1991
He a selfish ass who cant accept other people hobby's. He doesn't know what hes talking about he tries to stop hunting and bring on this "alternate solution" but yet he has no idea or even thought on what it could be.
That is what I gathered from just a few posts he had displayed.
Old 01-07-2009, 05:16 PM
Fork Horn

WOW. That is eye opening for sure. Very sad state of affairs for the hunters. I remember when they had that hunt in February. All of the comments I heard from hunters were very negative. When they are fighting Lyme disease or other tick borne diseases they may change their mindset.

Bob
Old 01-08-2009, 08:29 AM

Topics just like that are why hunters need to unite and ban together to remind, and or expose people to the value, purpose, and reason that game management is important to not only their town, but the nation as well. It goes beyond the enjoyment of the outdoors. It is to the health of wildlife, economics, and continued efforts to give value to the undeveloped land we have, both public and private.
Old 01-08-2009, 03:31 PM
Typical Buck

Oh how I despise stupidity!!!!!

Spudrow from MO
Old 01-08-2009, 08:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

Ken I read some. Sack, uh I meanYack, is an ignorant idiot just trying to preach what he wants. Thinks because he is the Yack Sack and has his little board he is of superior knowledge.

He thinks there are better alternative methods of controlling the deer herd? Ask him to not speak so vaguely of these "methods" he seems to support. Any he comes up with can be shot down by a blind man shooting blanks when compared with hunting. And there is plenty of info out there to show the alternatives are not too feasible whether cost or harvest success-wise.

If you ask me the old Sack is setting himself up to be made a fool of.

He thinks the woods should only be used his way - hilarious. Ask him how many months of the year the trails should be shut down to foot traffic for ATV use.
Old 01-09-2009, 10:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

I only read a couple of pages, but has anyone called him on the "safety" aspect? Is there a history of accidents? If not, he's paranoid.

Old 01-09-2009, 11:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

I thought we had some real wackos here in California....I guess they are everywhere to some extent...that entire forum is wacked out IMO

Quick Reply: The sad view of hunting in my town

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.