Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Best Hunt EVER!!!

Old 12-11-2008, 03:08 PM

Default Best Hunt EVER!!!

I throwing this out there becuase these guys were so good to us and we had such a great timei'd like to see them get some business. I promise I get nothing from this post.

I hunted with http://www.illinoisxtreme.com/this Nov. and let me tell you it was the best all around experience I have ever had. Good food, good people and the best hunting Illinois has to offer. If I didnt have the "dropsies" I would have scored a 170"+ buck on the first day I did not see one buck less then 150" saw two over 180". contact these boys and tell John sent you from the hunting channel and you will get a 15% discount to hunt with them I promise you will have a good time!!!! Garuanteed or I will guide you for free on an AZ mule deer hunt.
Old 12-11-2008, 03:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Best Hunt EVER!!!

how much do they charge?
Old 12-11-2008, 03:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Best Hunt EVER!!!

I hope you're not trolling/spamming... That's not really a good way to make your first post.