Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Do you see what I see?

Old 12-04-2008, 12:58 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Do you see what I see?

ORIGINAL: 2 Lunger

ORIGINAL: RugerM77.270

Here is a zoomed in pic.

It looks like it's giving birth...lol. Looks kinda like a mini Hyena too...lol.
Old 12-04-2008, 01:22 PM
Spike

Latest update. They won't talk to me right now. I feel like I didsomething wrong. Should have showed the guys, came up with a plan, and went in for a good ol cat fight. It has caught alot of attention here, but more towards suspected people in the area who may have owned a large cat as a pet. I would like to see what ever it is explained/caught, so things can go back to normal. Good news my hunters are being kool about it, none have asked for refunds so far, which is a blessing.
Old 12-04-2008, 02:06 PM
Fork Horn

I give it credit for trying to look like a cat I'm pretty sure its a coyote though
Old 12-04-2008, 02:25 PM

Looks like Bob to me. Google Bobcat pics, you'll be convinced.
Old 12-04-2008, 02:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Might bea bob-cat, but what looks like thetail looks more like a fox or coyote. Just too unclear a photo for me totell.
Old 12-04-2008, 03:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Mojotex

Might bea bob-cat, but what looks like thetail looks more like a fox or coyote. Just too unclear a photo for me totell.
I've never seen a spotted coyote. I can't believe I said jaguar earlier! Now that I've seen this on my laptop its clear that its a bobcat. I actually had to darken it a little and you can see that the cat has his head turned to the left and you can see the tufts of hair coming off of his cheek. Also his tail is only about six to seven inches long. Very clear now. A big bobcat but indeed this is what it is.
Old 12-04-2008, 03:24 PM

if you didn't have the pic i would say its a scretch owl
Old 12-04-2008, 03:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

It looks like a normal size bobcat to me. I saw one on my first hunt ever in my life, that was how big it was.

Or it could be a coyote, you just can't tell from the pic
Old 12-04-2008, 03:33 PM
Typical Buck

Interesting.....My first instinct is to say bobcat, but bobcats tails just do not get that long. Yes I've shot several bobcats and am aware of the fact that their tails can grow up to six or seven inches, but its clear from that picture that the tail is longer than seven inches, its curling down toward the ground, and part of it is cut off behind the bushes there. I honestly don't know what to think from that picture.
Old 12-04-2008, 03:40 PM
Fork Horn

I have taken quite a few bobcats. Bobcats do not have much of a tail hince the name bob as in bobbedtail. Its a fox or a housecat after rreviewing the pictures closely.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.