Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

weird site

Old 12-01-2008, 05:08 PM
Fork Horn

Default weird site

After picking up the cabin loading up the gear and the deer. My father in-law and I set off on the 2 hour trip home from hunting camp some quick stories and daydreaming of what next season might bring. As we were driving down the back country road we were looking to the woods and fields for deer when we saw the weirdest thing I have ever seen while driving past a local farm we happened to notice a mule standing out in a field not far from the woods. And I dont know if it was just a joke to play on the farmer or the local hunters but some one had strapped a set of antlers to the mules head. As we noticed this I said to my father in-law I always believed that most farmers didnt want their livestock shot.