Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 T.R.'s Tips; Late Season Whitetail Tactics >

T.R.'s Tips; Late Season Whitetail Tactics

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

T.R.'s Tips; Late Season Whitetail Tactics

Old 11-20-2008, 01:42 PM
Spike

Default RE: T.R.'s Tips; Late Season Whitetail Tactics

I didn't mean to start an arguement. I wanted to see if anyone else had heard similar info to what i had read or contradictory info. I did read the entire post and it was informative, however I have read contradictory information especially with regards to rattling. I believe it was field and stream that said something along the lines of "most people think that bucks are most likely to respond to rattling in the peak of the rut, but research has shown that they are more likely to respond in the post rut."

I did read the part about pairing the tactics with estrous scent, and it made perfect sense to me to put the estrous out as well, but the article seemed to be saying you really should just put out the estrous and not rattle or grunt and if you were able to get a buck to respond it would be more out of curiosity than anything else.

I was just saying that i have read contradictory info to that claim and wanted to see what others had to say.
Old 11-20-2008, 01:50 PM
Typical Buck

If it is the moderators can remove it.
The moderators have removed YOU. Yet you continue.
Old 11-20-2008, 02:01 PM

T.R. was cut out of this forum because of some misunderstandings between the owners ahd nimself, not becaue of his hunting articles, but becaase of the misunderstandings on his "title" here -and his stance on Christianity. He toldme that his forum and the religion forum recieved over 250,000 hits in six months here.

Check the number of hits this thread has received - they might want to allow him back.

Old 11-20-2008, 02:32 PM
Typical Buck

Wow, you sure think a lot of yourself. Of course we already knew that.
Old 11-20-2008, 04:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

WildlifePhoto- do you and TR have a "special" relationship?
Old 11-20-2008, 06:43 PM
Fork Horn

I don't know the history about T.R. and I'm already annoyed at the number of times I've seen you start threads doing nothing more than parroting the man. Enough already.
Old 11-20-2008, 06:46 PM
Fork Horn

i still dnt get what all the fuss is about folks. even if this is tr so what? he is not causing problems, all he is doing is posting hunting advice. i dnt understand what the problem is. somebody please elaborate as i dnt see why he deserves all the animosity
Old 11-20-2008, 07:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: okcaveman

i still dnt get what all the fuss is about folks. even if this is tr so what? he is not causing problems, all he is doing is posting hunting advice. i dnt understand what the problem is. somebody please elaborate as i dnt see why he deserves all the animosity
Look, you haven't been here to see all of the other posts that he has put on this forum.

Soon enough you realize, just like the restof us, that it is spam.
Old 11-20-2008, 08:01 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: 1shotkill1993

ORIGINAL: okcaveman

Look, you haven't been here to see all of the other posts that he has put on this forum.

Soon enough you realize, just like the restof us, that it is spam.

if that is true then why do yal always get on the thread and rag on him. why not the community as a whole just ignore his threads? if nobody views the threads then there will be no point in constantly creating new threads. kinda like a kid throwing a tantrum over nothing. ignore it and they will stop. so if it upsets everybody so much that wildlife photo(T. R. michaels) creates threads here, then why not just ignore them instead
Old 11-20-2008, 08:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

I just realized you can block people. That's what I'm gonna do[8D]

Quick Reply: T.R.'s Tips; Late Season Whitetail Tactics

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.