Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Which Ground Blind?

Old 11-13-2008, 01:50 PM

Default Which Ground Blind?

I was looking for a decent, middlepriced groundblind. Something that would fit 2 people and work for both gun and bow season. What are your guy's opinions?
Old 11-13-2008, 02:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Which Ground Blind?

Me and my dad use an Ameristep Doghouse, and it fits us perfectly. Website- http://www.ameristep.com/blinds/doghouse.html
Old 11-13-2008, 05:04 PM
Typical Buck

Spend the money upfront and buy the DB DarkHorse you won't be disappointed.
Old 11-13-2008, 06:45 PM

The GroundMax Deluxe is awesome. The hub system is very easy to setup and break down. It's pretty spacious as well. Last I checked, it was going for around $120. The original uses a camo pattern I don't really prefer, but it should be brushed in anyway. Cabela's has an exclusive on this model, but with Predator Deception camo. I bought the original last year and sold it to a friend. I picked up the Predator Deception one this year and it's just as awesome for $140. It's a very nice blind if you don't want to pay $300 for Double Bull. The GroundMax Deluxe gets a lot of positive reviews and I don't have any regrets with the two I have purchased. However, everyone loves their Double Bull blinds as well.
Old 11-13-2008, 08:38 PM
Fork Horn

primos groundmax the eclipse hub blinds are really nice and spacious. I am 6' 4" and my friend is 6' 2" and we can both stretch out in the blind. it is also almost tall enough for me to stand up in. you can take the windows off for archery or shoot thru them for gun season.
Old 11-13-2008, 09:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Google: Lucky Blinds made in Ubly, MI. Best blind you'll ever use. Trust me.
Old 11-14-2008, 06:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Centauri

Me and my dad use an Ameristep Doghouse, and it fits us perfectly. Website- http://www.ameristep.com/blinds/doghouse.html
+1. And you can buy them at Wal-Mart for $80.

Choice Blind is also a very nice blind.
Old 11-14-2008, 06:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Ameristep Outback... I love mine!!! The groundmax is another very nice blind
Old 11-14-2008, 08:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

For Mid priced blinds:

I have quite a few ground blinds. I just recently bought a Ground Max Vision for $179. Very spacious, versatile blind.
My Ameristep Brickhouse ( i have 2) has done well for me. One of them is 4 years old and i leave it up for 3 months at at time. They can be had for anywhere from $99 to $179 depending upon when you catch them on sale.
Old 11-14-2008, 06:18 PM
Fork Horn

I purchased a Ground Max predator from Cabelas and am very happy with it. Only used it a few times but is a snapt to set up and dissasemble. Very reasonable price also.

Quick Reply: Which Ground Blind?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.