Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

advertising???

Old 11-10-2008, 12:40 PM

Default advertising???

My uncle owns a whitetail deer farm. I heard him talking to my mother about trying to do some advertising for the farm for deer hunts. Its a 1,000 acre enclosure in monroe County, Al. Can anyone give me any ideas on how or where to advertise for him? He doesnt have any hunts scheduled this year yet. (b/c of economy) Normally he has ppl from all over the contry even a Russian guy who comes to hunt there. Please help me out with some ideas. This is how my uncle has made a living and its beginning to take a toll on his family.
Old 11-10-2008, 01:51 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: advertising???

buy some add space in magazines and newspapers.
Old 11-10-2008, 02:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: advertising???

Get the mailing list of everyone who ever hunted his property , call and mail them about what you are doing on the property. Second think about offering a discount on any new hunters they bring in to the place. maybe 5% if they bring someone.
Offer anothe % if they book early for 2009.

Start a email farm letter of what you are doing and seeing on the property, pictures. News of bigguns killed etc. You have ot get in theor heads that this where they really enjoyed a hunt, had no worries, good food good comraderie. An email letter costs nada to send. Get the address when you call them.

Good Lud luck
Old 09-07-2015, 05:30 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by fshannon77
My uncle owns a whitetail deer farm. I heard him talking to my mother about trying to do some advertising for the farm for deer SHOOTS.
Hope you don't mind the edit. But shooting deer behind a fence doesn't constitute hunting for me and many others. Deer should not be raised in captivity to support someone making $$$ off selling shoots for them and claiming it is hunting. Feel free to disagree but that's my view on the matter.
Old 09-07-2015, 06:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

This post is from years ago, either he figured out how to advertise or he is out of business now.
Old 09-07-2015, 06:24 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by olsaltydog
This post is from years ago, either he figured out how to advertise or he is out of business now.
Didn't catch that. Wonder why the old post was dug up? Maybe ARA2015 can explain why he thought it important enough to bring to light?
Old 09-07-2015, 06:32 AM
Giant Nontypical

It appears nearly all of Ara2015's other posts are for t-shirt sales
Old 09-07-2015, 06:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah, it is rather strange that this post would be brought back after nearly 7 full years considering the recent CWD/high fence threads. It's a vast left wing conspiracy.
Old 09-07-2015, 06:52 AM
Dominant Buck

it is certainly a subject many of us are very opinionated on. Holding the high ground on a debate or in war is always a winner. After 7 years it makes me wonder what the true agenda is. I am sure the appropriate mods will keep track of this one.
Old 09-07-2015, 08:39 AM
Boone & Crockett

It has the distinct aroma of spam!

Quick Reply: advertising???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.