Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Wisconsin hunters

Old 11-09-2008, 01:33 PM
nap

Default Wisconsin hunters

Who here is from Wisconsin? Where in Wisconsin do you hunt? And is the land privater or public. Me and my dad live in Kenosha. We hunt on his friends land in Fon Du Lac and Walworth. and sometimes we go to our friends deer camp in Onida on public land.
Old 11-09-2008, 01:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Wisconsin hunters

I am. This year I'm hunting up in Lake Tomahawk on public land. There hasn't been much activity with bowhunters up there, so I'm not looking forward to gun season.
Old 11-09-2008, 05:14 PM
Fork Horn

I hunt east of Fond du Lac. Privite land (farm) of a guy I work with.
Old 11-09-2008, 05:47 PM
Fork Horn

I hunt opening weekend in arkasaw wi. On a private 2800 that has been in the family for 10 generations with my dad and cousins. The second week starting on the wednesday before thanksgiving I hunt with my fater in law and his brother just south of hayward on private and public.
Old 11-09-2008, 05:55 PM
Spike

chippewa county. i hunt in my backyard and my inlaws backyard. i have seen a lot of signs but i have not had a lot on my trail cam in the last month or so.
Old 11-09-2008, 06:39 PM

I hunt mostly in Iowa and Grant county private land 2000+ acres
Old 11-09-2008, 07:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

i hunt grant and iowa county also. i live in platteville and hunt in potosi and barnaveld. i have about 1000 acres to hunt total in both counties
Old 11-09-2008, 07:57 PM
Fork Horn

I live in West Bend. Hunt bow on several private properties in around Washington County. I gun hunt for opener up in Eau Claire county with a good sized group of 8 guys total. 2nd weekend and antlerless seasons, I'm back down near home on many public areas close to here or occasionally on private north of town.

We plan on taking several does this year up north, as we always do. Trying to keep our area from going to EAB status.

Good luck boys....it'll be a long 2 weeks yet 'til deer camp opens.
Old 11-09-2008, 09:18 PM

I live in the eau claire area and I hunt towards Durand. Got my big buck on thurs. tryin to get pics up, sent them to a couple of guys and just waiting for them to post them.
Old 11-10-2008, 08:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

I hunt Clark County 250 acres of private.

Quick Reply: Wisconsin hunters

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.