Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Curious???

Old 10-30-2008, 12:20 PM

Default RE: Curious???

My wife went into the field with me for the first time 2 weeks ago. We witnessed a turkey come off a roost, a nice sized doe, and tracked a hog for a good bit. No kill that morning, but she finally understood what I been saying for years about "Just being out there". On the way home she made me swing by Gander Mountain and started shopping for her a gun. She has never hunted before, but has the bug like crazy now. She is scheduled to take hunters ed this coming February so she will have to wait a while. She is a little bumbed about that, but she is already making plans for spring turkey in 09....lol

I plan on surprising her with her first shotgun this Christmas. How cool is that?....lol