Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Changed my stand location

Old 10-09-2008, 12:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Changed my stand location

Last week I posted some pics of my stand but I decided after sitting my original stand location that it was just to exposed so I decided to move it to the south end of the bean field I will be hunting ...this way I will be able to shoot the east on the creek line side and west which borders some big woods ...here are pics of my set up ...the first two pics are of my ladder stand tucked up in the trees ..the last 3 are looking out of my stand towrds the bean field.

dd

Old 10-09-2008, 12:25 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Changed my stand location

it looks alot better dd gl this season
is this the start of your diary
im looking forward to it

Old 10-09-2008, 12:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

Thank you MC ...nah just a prelude to my diary ...just kinda wetting the lips so to speak ...I will be hunting this and one other stand next week end for our early muzzle load season which last only two days ...then rifle season opens for 16 days on Nov.8th ....I will most like start my diary that week unless I score during M/L next week.

dd
Old 10-09-2008, 12:56 PM
Fork Horn

ill be waiting to read all about it its ml season this week in wnc but i dont have one
or have private land to hunt on with the bow so im just sitting here reading and looking at game cams
i hunted for a skunk last night but no luck he never came in to the cat food lol

Old 10-09-2008, 01:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

LOL ..well is that skunk a Boone and Crockett or just a cull skunk ...anyway good luck to you this year ...keep me informed how your season goes and what you think of my diary once I start it.

ROLL TIDE
dd
Old 10-09-2008, 02:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

You said you moved the stand within the last week, Dates on pics says July???
Old 10-09-2008, 02:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: crokit

LOL Crokit aint YOU the Rocket scientest....I guess some people just want to start crap ...Crokit just so you know the date stamp is day-month-year ..so 7th of October 2008 ...now see if you can find something else to pick at!

dd
Old 10-09-2008, 04:00 PM
Boone & Crockett

Is the Ky season one buck for bow, muzzy and rifle combined? You gonna have to head south about the second or third day of the season, you'll be tapped out....
Old 10-09-2008, 04:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: DoctorDeath

LOL Crokit aint YOU the Rocket scientest....I guess some people just want to start crap ...Crokit just so you know the date stamp is day-month-year ..so 7th of October 2008 ...now see if you can find something else to pick at!

dd

My my, aren't you a surly dude. Most people I know, as well as this site, and every other site I post on use month, day, year; in that order. I do it with my camera. As I say, MOST PEOPLE AND SITES. I'm sure there are exceptions to the rule. I would"nt call it " starting crap ", an honest mistake more like it. Why the mean spiritness? But ,then again, it seems to be a common vice, after going back and reading some of the comments that you have made to folks that rub you the wrong way.

Also, the near total lack of color in the foliage, as well as the bean field gave me no reason to think the month/day was backwards. Just thought something was wrong with the camera.

I'll pray for you.
Old 10-09-2008, 06:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: DoctorDeath

dd

I would"nt call it " starting crap ", an honest mistake more like it. Why the mean spiritness? But ,then again, it seems to be a common vice, after going back and reading some of the comments that you have made to folks that rub you the wrong way.

Just thought something was wrong with the camera.

I'll pray for you.
Crokit when you make a statement the way you did with 3 ??? behind it (You said you moved the stand within the last week, Dates on pics says July???)
how else SHOULD I take it ...you were obiously trying to emply SOMETHING was amiss with my statement of when I moved my stand .... as for praying for me THAT I DO appreciate and while your at it would you include a nice 160 class 10pt for old dd?

dd

Quick Reply: Changed my stand location

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.