Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Not just littering .

Old 10-06-2008, 10:16 PM
Typical Buck

Default Not just littering .

I t realy makes me mad when I go down a county paved road to my lot and see trash thrown in the ditch and edge of road .
Whats worse than that is some MORON DUMPING 4 garbage bags off near one of my drive ways that contain deer hides,bones and scraps ..
The road has a stretch abought a 1/2 mile long with no houses .
I live abought 6 miles from the lot and frequently go there to hunt or work on plots,stands etc,
I just posted some new replacement poster sighns a few days ago , so whoever dumped it off did it recently . It realy aggravates me as to how another so called hunter would do such a thing .
Not only littered , but will end uo drawing coydogs to my area ..
Sorry for the vamp.....
Old 10-07-2008, 12:51 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Not just littering .

Man I feel for ya.. I dont own the land i hunt..or where i fish.. but the fishing spot ..I'm always cleaning up other people trash.. everything from beer cans toold tires.. so the owner don't stop letting people fish there. even in the woods i hunt this year alone i have picked up soda bottles andempty cigarette packs.... shame people have so little respect for others property
Old 10-07-2008, 05:12 AM
Boone & Crockett

Some people are just plain slobs. No reason to litter the highways. I keep a Wal Mart plastic bag hanging on an old lighter plug in and put all the trash in it. Just tie it up and hang another one.
Old 10-07-2008, 06:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

I think I'd call the game warden on them. Who knows they may have poached the deer. They could at least be on the lookout for them. Maybe the police too.

I hate seeing a trash but I went into the city a few weeks ago...dang talk about trash. In one area I know every square inch had to be covered. You'd think people would have more pride in their home.

Part of the reason I live where I do.

Good luck.

Jason
Old 10-07-2008, 07:19 AM
Fork Horn

Any person that does such a thing is not a hunter........
Old 10-07-2008, 08:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: timbercruiser

Some people are just plain slobs. No reason to litter the highways. I keep a Wal Mart plastic bag hanging on an old lighter plug in and put all the trash in it. Just tie it up and hang another one.

And if you can't find a Wal Mart bag just look in the fields around their stores. The Wal Marts around here (3 within a 8 mile circle)are on the edge of town and the farmers field are just littered with the littlewhite bags. I feel for the farmer who have to pick that crap up time and time again.
Old 10-07-2008, 01:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

definitely call the game wardens. They will look for ant ID thery can findand prosecute! I hate littering and usually walk out w/ motr than I went inwith. Always keep a bag on the quad for trash!
Old 10-07-2008, 07:32 PM
Fork Horn

I heard of a guy that found a deer carcas that had been dumped after home processing. dumb arse forgot to take off his game tag. I believe they called the sherriff mainly to scare the sh!t out of the kid.
Old 10-07-2008, 09:23 PM
Typical Buck

I have a fealing it may be a coupke young hunters ?
I no there a few outlaws around ,
I just get this sick feeling ,just hope they werent poached or shot on my property .
Also could be some goofball trying to screw up my hunting because there jelous cause I own the lot ??
Either way realy pisses me off .
Were is the pride and dignity of these people . How were they brought up .
Just hope I dont catch ANYONE doing it ,,
They will be explaining there self to a JUDGE ..[:@]

Old 10-08-2008, 03:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

littering is a common practice all over here. any road leading into the woods will have house hold garbage, construction debris, living room furniture, kitchen appliances, etc. for the first half mile in or so. people even drag boats and vehicles in and set them on fire in the woods, it's unbelievable.