Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

uch

Old 09-24-2008, 09:09 PM

Default uch

Hey guys new to the forums. I have enjoyed them very much so far. My name is Garrett and from Oklahoma. But the reason I am writing is tonight I went to help a buddy of mine move his deer stand. When we were leaving i noticed something strange on the side of the dirt road. We stopped and got out to check it out. It turned out to be the neck cape of a deer and the skull with the very top cut offwear the horns would be. Now it was about twenty or thirty yards from a paved road so i dont know if the deer was hit by a car but it might have been. I think it was poachedeither close to wear we found it or somewhereelse and dumped there. Either way it isnt right. But it is really bothering me cause hear me and him are hunting legal and doing everything by the laws yet a week before season starts we have to find something like this.
Thanks Garrett
Old 09-24-2008, 09:14 PM

Default RE: uch

if you think it was poached call operation game thief 1 800 522 8039

where in OK are you?

alot of that happens around my area, someone hits a nice deer and someone takes the cape...
Old 09-25-2008, 04:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hi. Welcome to the site. Poachers do suck.
Old 09-25-2008, 07:28 PM

yea try to report it..there is no room for poachers out there