Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 ask me anything..im full of answeres >

ask me anything..im full of answeres

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

ask me anything..im full of answeres

Old 09-23-2008, 05:20 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: ask me anything..im full of anweres!!

I think your answers are good ones mr. mudder. Im impressed. Im like you, I read a lot. I have the obsession, and my wife hates it.
Hang in their, don't let the haters getcha !
Old 09-23-2008, 10:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: texas8point

I think your answers are good ones mr. mudder. Im impressed. Im like you, I read a lot. I have the obsession, and my wife hates it.
Maybe you should have READ the entire post, you would have seen he got caught with his hand in the "internet cookie jar", copy and paste isn't "knowing" all the answers.
Old 09-23-2008, 10:28 AM
Fork Horn

Everything about hunting huh? Describe the buck that I shot last year.

Bob
Old 09-23-2008, 10:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: solocamcan

ORIGINAL: texas8point

Maybe you should have READ the entire post, you would have seen he got caught with his hand in the "internet cookie jar", copy and paste isn't "knowing" all the answers.
Yeah, and not only that, he committed plagiarism, which is stealing someone else's work and passing it off as your own. I guess you could say I'm not a fan.
Old 09-23-2008, 03:49 PM

ORIGINAL: Wiggy

ORIGINAL: countrymudder

[align=left]I didnt say I was master at spelling TimberCreek.The frequency that a deer poops changes between the spring and the fall. In the fall a deer will average 13 poops per day where in the spring it jumps to a whopping 24! You tell me when they feed more, and if you add in their 11 to 17 times a day of urination that is also a lot of scent being deposited. If you want cheap scent block (free) find a pile if deer poop and step in it! I also came to find out that the average number of pellets per pile is 74. No I did not sit down at every pile I found and count the poop, this was an actual test performed by biologists. It is said that if there are more than 74 then chances are good that it was from a buck. Happy counting! [/align]
That answer may have changed my life... 74 Pellets per pile? Wow, I wouldn't have guessed it was that many. I always heard that does poo in little loose pellets, but bucks make "logs" or clumps. So you're saying that the adverage number of pellets is a better for telling doe from buck poo than the actual way it's shaped when you find it? Sorry if this is nasty, but this changes everything!
I thought bucks pooped while walking, but does stand still, so if the poop is in a pile it is probably a doe, while a line of poop is probably a buck. Is this true?
Old 09-23-2008, 05:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

I still get a kick out of this thread.......
Old 09-23-2008, 06:02 PM

if anything..my failed post has brought up some intresting topics and everyone can get a laugh lol..yeah pat that was my favorite too..the answere did come from a website cuz who..besides a biologist sits and counts deer droppings..not me..but..it brought up some intresting questions lol.
Old 09-23-2008, 06:06 PM

where i hunt there is a lot of signs of deer but they are never moving around when i am in my stand it seems the only time they move around is when it is dark out and past shooting hours
Old 09-23-2008, 06:56 PM
Typical Buck

lmao at this thread
Old 09-23-2008, 07:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Alot of questions haven't been answered. Were waiting. lol

Quick Reply: ask me anything..im full of answeres

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.