Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Mr Whitetail ( Larry Wiseshoun )  SP ? >

Mr Whitetail ( Larry Wiseshoun ) SP ?

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Mr Whitetail ( Larry Wiseshoun ) SP ?

Old 09-07-2008, 09:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Mr Whitetail ( Larry Wiseshoun ) SP ?

That old man needs to put away his pistol, every time I see him use it, its a gut shot or makes terrible shots with it. Ive seen him hit deer in a bad spot and then after searching claim it was a miss when you can clearly see the hit. Last night seen him miss a deer 4 times with his pistol and then finaly hits him in the rear end .
Put the pistol down Larry.
Old 09-07-2008, 09:42 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Mr Whitetail ( Larry Wiseshoun ) SP ?

Yep...A man does need to know his limitations...

He was blaming it on being in a box blind...He needs to get a rifle...I also don't agree to shooting at a deer that many times...I would have gotten down and checked the zero way before then...

Old 09-07-2008, 11:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

WOW..... another critic! You need to get a life and possibly post upYOUR respectable reputation and qualifications to compare against Larry's! Considered by many in the industry to be one of THE best whitetail hunters in the nation, yet some small-time yahoo on a forum seems to think that he's a much better hunter? Perhaps that's why YOU have your own show and are sought after to speak at seminars and other national whitetial events.... right? Get real and get a life and instead if sittin' home being jealous of anothers success's get outside and step away from your TV and your PC and go huntin' ! [:@]

These threads get so tiresome, seems to always be someone on some forum that feels free to critisize the "experts". Like any of us here are perfect or haven't made mistakes in the field!
Old 09-07-2008, 12:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'll bet I hunt more days a year than 'ol larry . No man is imunne to my critisism. I dont care who you are.
An expert, buwahahaha, at what ? Hes a biologist that doesnt make him an expert at nothing. He surely aint a marksmen.
Old 09-07-2008, 12:42 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: zrexpilot

I'll bet I hunt more days a year than 'ol larry . No man is imunne to my critisism. I dont care who you are.
An expert, buwahahaha, at what ? Hes a biologist that doesnt make him an expert at nothing. He surely aint a marksmen.
He is human.
Cut him some slack.
Every one has bad days.
I met him and he is a nice person.
Every one misses some times.

JMHO
Old 09-07-2008, 12:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Read my post again, this isnt the first time. Hes nailed a deer in the gut and then cant find it and say it was a miss. everytime I see him hunt with that pistol he pulls some unmarksmansip like conduct. This last show, 4 misses and then a hind shot. count them, boom......... oops, boom....... ooops, boom....... ooops, hes gone........ no wait there he came back, boom...... oops, boom. ok I got him. (In the pelvis)

Old 09-07-2008, 12:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

No one ever said he wasn't a decent hunter...

But he did show that he was a poor shot, he needs to go to a decent rifle...

How many deer have you missed 4 times???

Old 09-07-2008, 02:53 PM
Typical Buck

IL-cornfed, why don't you read the freak'n post. He never said he was a better hunter than Larry. He simply pointed out some bad shots. I just observed Bret Farve (4) make a very poor pass and then fumble the following play. He really screwed up and I don't need to be an professional football player to call out his mistakes.

Just like you need to read the whole post and understand what's being said before condeming others for no reason. And I don't need to be a moderator to call out your foolishness.

See how it works?
Old 09-07-2008, 06:52 PM
Fork Horn

Everyone misses sooner or later, although 4 is somewhat excessive. I'v read two of his books, he knows a lot about whitetails and I enjoy seeing him on tv.
Old 09-08-2008, 10:09 AM
Spike

I like to watch his shows, but he should have sighted in that thing after the second miss. Actually he should have sighted it in before he started the hunt.

Everybody can miss, but that was a little excessive.

Quick Reply: Mr Whitetail ( Larry Wiseshoun ) SP ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.