Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 I can read my Parents like an open Book >

I can read my Parents like an open Book

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

I can read my Parents like an open Book

Old 08-14-2008, 11:34 AM

Default I can read my Parents like an open Book

My birthday is on tuesday and my parents are like trying to convinve me that im not getting a shotgun. I know I m because I havent baught it up in like a month after they said I wasnt getting one. Pics to come. Too bad its so expensive to shoot now. Cant wait to get out shotgun hunting for the first time.
Old 08-14-2008, 01:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: I can read my Parents like an open Book

ORIGINAL: Bowtech 360

My birthday is on tuesday and my parents are like trying to convinve me that im not getting a shotgun. I know I m because I havent baught it up in like a month after they said I wasnt getting one. Pics to come. Too bad its so expensive to shoot now. Cant wait to get out shotgun hunting for the first time.

Well, let us know how chapter two turns out in your book....... We'll see how well you have your parents trained......or not.
Old 08-14-2008, 03:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

An open book huh, if I was your father and saw this post I would still get you the gun but let it sit in the corner so you can see it everyday and not let you touch it.
Old 08-15-2008, 08:58 AM

ORIGINAL: thndrchiken

An open book huh, if I was your father and saw this post I would still get you the gun but let it sit in the corner so you can see it everyday and not let you touch it.
Talk about cruel and unusual punishment lol.
Old 08-17-2008, 02:07 PM
Typical Buck

Bowtech - so did you read your parents like a book?
Old 08-17-2008, 02:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

I will laugh my arse off if you don't get it.

j/k post up pics soon.
Old 08-17-2008, 03:45 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: thndrchiken

Amen thndrchiken....kid almost sounds a little too cocky and arrogant to me but I will chalk it up to youthful exuberance and wish Bowtech 360 a Happy Birthday and hope his "reading" does him well.
Old 08-17-2008, 06:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Naw, he's just excited and hoping he gets it. I hope he gets it too!!
Old 08-18-2008, 05:37 AM
Typical Buck

After he didn't follow-up with his originalpost I assumed he didn't get it. I remember being 12 and thinking the same thing about a bb gun. I too thought my parents would give in. Its amazing what you can convince yourself of when you want something so bad.
Old 08-18-2008, 02:50 PM
Fork Horn

Isn't Bowtech 360's birthday tomorrow? 8/19/08? Just trying to figure it out from when he originally posted.

Hope you do get your wish young man. Post up some pics if you do. Better do some extra chores for mom and dad to show your appreciation.

Good luck.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.