Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

p

Old 07-21-2008, 11:37 PM
Spike

Default RE:

I
Old 07-21-2008, 11:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: My new call is here The Bleat Swing--WITH PICTURES

ORIGINAL: racewayking

I have a simlar invention called the Ghetto Puppet Can. I have used it for a few years now, here is a picture of it for those who haven't seen it. No screwing into trees required and adjustable, portable and easy to make. I have killed my last four bucks using it.

why would you come in here and post that, are you trying to take away business from him? honestly.

also i would rather have the can, then that whole contraption with it, the can is much smaller, and that would make a hell of a lot more noise if it fell.
Old 07-24-2008, 01:18 PM
Spike

Default RE:

b
Old 07-26-2008, 01:39 PM
Spike

Default RE:

b
Old 07-26-2008, 01:42 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: My new call is here The Bleat Swing--WITH PICTURES and u-tube video

Chipchippy racewayking pm'd me and said you were trying to reach me?Ijust emptied my in box sorry about that.
Old 07-30-2008, 11:33 PM
Spike

ttt
Old 08-03-2008, 08:16 PM
Spike

U
Old 08-03-2008, 09:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

hey i dont want to ridicule you, but whats the purpose of it? it doesnt seem to have any adavantages unless your in a stand and can some how have it tied around your boot or shoe to move the string. sorry if i sounded rude in this post
Old 08-03-2008, 09:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: childers

hey i dont want to ridicule you, but whats the purpose of it? it doesnt seem to have any adavantages unless your in a stand and can some how have it tied around your boot or shoe to move the string. sorry if i sounded rude in this post
The point is to keep the call near the ground so the deer do not pin point your location.
Old 08-03-2008, 09:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rory/MO

ORIGINAL: racewayking

I have a simlar invention called the Ghetto Puppet Can. I have used it for a few years now, here is a picture of it for those who haven't seen it. No screwing into trees required and adjustable, portable and easy to make. I have killed my last four bucks using it.

why would you come in here and post that, are you trying to take away business from him? honestly.

also i would rather have the can, then that whole contraption with it, the can is much smaller, and that would make a hell of a lot more noise if it fell.

I'm sorry Rory but did I say I was selling anything? Did I post a price or offer to ship them out to people on here to make money? I posted something with a similar principle to show it. I am not on this site trying to make money on anything, so maybe now you can comprehend the fact that it isn't for sale. It rolls up and fits in a pack and cost me nothing to make, it also hangs from my bow hook or my pack and has never been dropped, can be used from any stand with no setup time and isn't noisy. I posted it with the intent to show something similar and attest to the fact that a call near the ground is productive.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.