Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

FLORIDA MAKES A STATEMENT

Old 06-22-2008, 01:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: FLORIDA MAKES A STATEMENT

here are a couple Florida public land bucks...

this 7 point went 200 pounds, taken off of central Florida public land..

Old 06-22-2008, 03:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

that top one....If it's the same Buck, which i'm positive thatit is,it was taken on 10/15/06.........
it grossed 140 5/8
it netted 134 5/8

Thats a good buck anywhere....
Old 07-21-2008, 07:30 PM

ORIGINAL: TOPDAWGWOOFWOOF

Florida is making a strong statement to the USthat it is serious in being a leader in creating a leading 21st century game management plan (whitetails, specifically) and my experience has been when a state makes a statement like this, they DEMAND RESPECT.

I helpedto build the current curriculum at Florida State University entitled "Whitetail Studies" andthat demonstratesthe committment. You see, when state universities enter the game, economies are changed. So if the university system embraces what we are doing in terms of whitetail herd management and growth, imagine what that says to the rest of the US, the northeast in particular.

Top of the line management programs arecreated through innovation, early stage fundamental planning,and strong government support, all of which is taking place in Florida. It is not by accident that pro-hunting Legislators have been elected for several cycles now. Our deer hunting community has united and will not quit.

The northeast, meanwhile, is in shambles. Whitetailed deer leaving in the darkness of night in hopes of a better life in North Florida. Deer looking for nutrition and instead beiing forced to sift through mounds of cigarette butts and aluminum foil, hoping to get a nibble at something.

Guys, let's be honest. The entire Southeast, but Florida in particular, is poised to change deer hunting as we know it. The results will be staggering and Yankees will not be pleased. REALITY.

i hope all of you have a super week - it is hot down here in the deep South!

You, sir, are a douchebag!
Old 07-21-2008, 07:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: BigValleyOutfitting

Yeah that first post was a joke but you PA guys dont have sh-- for deer eithe. I have 10 clients coming from PA and a 130 is big for your state. Also what in the hell does the civil war have to do with this post. Fl deer are a joke and i hope they get it all worked out. Im tired of the FL people coming to AL shooting my 120 inch deer, which i bet 90% would piss on themselves if they shot one. Hell most dont let it get past 90 inches. Makes me furious, but a lot of you PA people are the same damn way. My PA clients are all afraid that they wont know what a 140, is so i have to go sit in the stand with them, if that goes to show anything about PA hunting

you, my friend, are a joke.
if your an outfitter, i can see you not getting sh-- for clients with an attitude like that. if anyone ever asks about big valley outfitting, ill be sure to tell them to stay away, the guy that runs it is a d-bag
Old 07-22-2008, 06:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rory/MO

ORIGINAL: BigValleyOutfitting

Yeah that first post was a joke but you PA guys dont have sh-- for deer eithe. I have 10 clients coming from PA and a 130 is big for your state. Also what in the hell does the civil war have to do with this post. Fl deer are a joke and i hope they get it all worked out. Im tired of the FL people coming to AL shooting my 120 inch deer, which i bet 90% would piss on themselves if they shot one. Hell most dont let it get past 90 inches. Makes me furious, but a lot of you PA people are the same damn way. My PA clients are all afraid that they wont know what a 140, is so i have to go sit in the stand with them, if that goes to show anything about PA hunting

you, my friend, are a joke.
if your an outfitter, i can see you not getting sh-- for clients with an attitude like that. if anyone ever asks about big valley outfitting, ill be sure to tell them to stay away, the guy that runs it is a d-bag
lol...x2
Old 07-22-2008, 01:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

nice bucks by the way camocop
Old 07-22-2008, 02:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

There must be some truth to this, I've seen more deer in the last two weeks than I've seen in the last two years; 4 to be exact.[:@]
Old 07-22-2008, 07:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

nice bucks camocop.

Thank Gawd you're back TDWW... to set things right. Respect given with no hesitation!!