Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

SecondCreek Deer Blinds

Old 05-29-2008, 08:01 AM
Spike

Default SecondCreek Deer Blinds

I am thinking about buying a tower blind from SecondCreek Deer Blinds to put on my Illinois farm. They were formerly DeerBlinds USA. Do any of you have one of their blinds or have hunted out of one? Looking for your opinions.

www.secondcreekdeerblinds.com
Old 05-29-2008, 10:45 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: SecondCreek Deer Blinds

EDITEDbecause I'm a jerk.
Old 05-29-2008, 11:05 AM
Spike

What the heck is spam? I am looking for a quality tower stand for my farm in Illinois. The big issue on buying one is getting it from the manufacturer to the site. I've found lots of great towers made in Texas, but it is cost prohibitive to have them shipped. These guys are 2 hours from my farm and will even deliver.

Now, does anyone know anything about these tower stands OR any other quality stand in the west central Illinois area? Thanks in advance to anyone who has something to contribute.
Old 05-29-2008, 11:14 AM

ORIGINAL: GrandSlamHunter

What the heck is spam? I am looking for a quality tower stand for my farm in Illinois. The big issue on buying one is getting it from the manufacturer to the site. I've found lots of great towers made in Texas, but it is cost prohibitive to have them shipped. These guys are 2 hours from my farm and will even deliver.

Now, does anyone know anything about these tower stands OR any other quality stand in the west central Illinois area? Thanks in advance to anyone who has something to contribute.
So Fenton MO is only 2 hours from your farm in Illinois and you live in Georgia? Come on spammer!
Old 05-29-2008, 06:46 PM
Boone & Crockett

Nice looking blinds, but for $1,925 they should be.
Old 05-29-2008, 09:21 PM
Spike

ORIGINAL: MNJOE

So Fenton MO is only 2 hours from your farm in Illinois and you live in Georgia? Come on spammer!

Rand McNally says it is 2 hours 45 min, but I think I can beat their time. http://www.randmcnally.com/rmc/directions/dirGetDirections.jsp?cmty=0

And since when can someone from Georgia not own land in Illinois? Do I detect a bit of jealousy?
Old 05-30-2008, 04:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

GrandSlam, we've all been around here for a while now and usually when a newbie's first couple posts are on a product it's usually SPAM!! You'd be better served to come on here and just be honest about your affiliation with the tower blind company. You may very well live in Georgia and own land in Illinois but answer this question staright up. Are you affiliated in any way with Second Creek Deer Blinds?
Old 05-30-2008, 06:49 AM
Spike

I understand your suspicions but, as you pointed out, how would a guy from GA be affiliated with a company in Fenton, IL? I found this product through a Google search of tower blinds. I called them 3 days ago for product information. I posted this on here because there seems to be a lot of Midwesterners on here. Since the stands are made in MO, I thought someone on here would be familiar with them.

BTW, please PM me the list spelling out what newbies can and cannot ask on this forum.
Old 05-30-2008, 08:17 AM
Typical Buck

I understand we get a lot of spammers on this site, but you guys are terrible. You all are so quick to jump on this guy saying that he is throwin spam out there, but if you would have took 2 seconds toread a couple of his previous posts you might think differently. Did you ever stop to think that this may just be an honest guy, looking for honest opion? WE do have mods around here to take of spammers, if you think this is spam, then report it; dont jump on the guy cause he only has a couple of posts. Everyone who joins this site starts out with 0 posts, this guy may have great knowledge and insight to share, but who would share anything when people get stupid after your 3rd post.
Old 05-31-2008, 06:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: GrandSlamHunter

I understand your suspicions but, as you pointed out, how would a guy from GA be affiliated with a company in Fenton, IL? I found this product through a Google search of tower blinds. I called them 3 days ago for product information. I posted this on here because there seems to be a lot of Midwesterners on here. Since the stands are made in MO, I thought someone on here would be familiar with them.

BTW, please PM me the list spelling out what newbies can and cannot ask on this forum.
Fire away big guy!!

Quick Reply: SecondCreek Deer Blinds

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.