Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

darewaf

Old 05-20-2008, 02:51 PM

Default darewaf

fewafdweredf
Old 05-20-2008, 03:35 PM
AAA
Spike

Default RE: What would you do? (Poachers)

First off, I wouldn't have been watching them through my SCOPE!!!
Secondly, a deer is not worth a human life. I would not even consider pointing a weapon at them. Get as much info on them asI could and report them. Thats it.
Old 05-20-2008, 03:45 PM
Typical Buck

Im with AAA,Never put your crosshairs on a person unless your actually going to pull the trigger.Unless you seen them aim there gun at you then all bets would have been off,and the lead would have started flying!!Did they point there weapon at you?I think i would have climbed down and cut them off and stoped them and got the law enforcement involved.
Old 05-20-2008, 05:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

What the f#$k were you thinking; pointing your weapon at them?? Gust of wind, a slip, anbd you would have been on the wrong end of a jail sentence!! And thats a " best scenario " statement. Bad move! Do you know the vehicles of every friend/relative or otherwise permission granted individual related to the other property owners? Why didn't you " scope out " their license plate instead of their tires.

C'mon, this story has way to many holes in it.
Old 05-20-2008, 06:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

i would not kill someone over a deer now if they would have even moved that gun toward me they would have been dead
i can see you switching weapons and being ready for what ever could have came from it he i remeber a guy shooting like 6 hunters with a sks a few years ago you know the illegal alien
Old 05-20-2008, 07:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Kind of an odd post for your first one?? Agreed, no deer is worth killing someone over! I would have called thepolice and game wardenand used my binos to get their license plate number!!
Old 05-20-2008, 08:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'M CALLING BS!!!
Old 05-20-2008, 09:21 PM
Typical Buck

i'd use the spotting scope/binos or anything really and get their plate and call it in to the warden