Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Bad Boy Buggie question???

Old 04-10-2008, 05:26 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Bad Boy Buggie question???

Mojotex...Thanks for the info. For the most part everything we have is flat trails with some hills. I already have a fourwheel golf cart the only problem with it is going down hills it wants to take off. The BBB some stops itself when going on hills when you let off of the gas. I think that is a new feature for 08, but I am not sure
Old 04-12-2008, 09:48 PM
Fork Horn

Does anyone have pics of their bad boy buggie?????
Old 04-12-2008, 10:56 PM

I was going to buy a BBB.....however, I don't think they are very rugged. They are good for transport, however, if your hauling corn, a lot of stands, etc....their not good for the long run. A buddy of mine has been out to a couple of outfits in Ill., and they were good for a while, but they had to send them back....to unreliable. I bought the Polaris Crew....hold 6 hunters, hauls 1000 lbs in the bed, its really quite, and they make exhaust silencers which make them even more quite....I love mine.
Old 04-13-2008, 10:07 AM
Fork Horn

Thanks for the info.....I have a polaris razor that will be around in case I need to haul alot of stuff...Just wanting a BBB to get in and out of timber
Old 04-13-2008, 07:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

I suppose thier good units ..i mean Mike Wadell uses one ...but for 10K I would rather have my Kubota RTV

dd

Old 04-13-2008, 10:19 PM
Fork Horn

Nice rig......Between my dad and I we have 4 utvs. I amlooking at the BBB for getting in and out quietly...

Old 04-14-2008, 08:10 AM
Giant Nontypical

Ill stick with my JD Gator
Old 04-18-2008, 05:56 AM
Fork Horn

I hope you don't have to drive far. They claim they can go 20 miles, buy they don't. We have 2 and they both drain the battery real fast. I got stuck walking many of times. I went out and bought a Ranger XP with a quiet aftermarket exhaust. It works real good. They have a excellent concept, but there not very reliable.
Old 04-18-2008, 06:28 PM
DTC
Nontypical Buck

We used one last month when I was in FL on my turkey hunt. They would be good if you had roads or trail all around your property. If you are like me you have to hoof it back to where you want to hunt. I will stick with my rocky boots, they are a heck of alot cheaper.
Old 04-18-2008, 07:25 PM
Fork Horn

zophywhat kind of quiet aftermarket exhaust did you buy. I just ordered the stealth exhaust for my Razor. Approx how many miles to they go????

Quick Reply: Bad Boy Buggie question???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.