Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 New To Hunting Net (daughters first buck 07) >

New To Hunting Net (daughters first buck 07)

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

New To Hunting Net (daughters first buck 07)

Old 03-20-2008, 10:18 PM

Default RE: New To Hunting Net (daughters first buck 07)

That is awesome. I love to see kids hunting they are the future of it and is great to see them so proud.
Old 03-20-2008, 11:06 PM
Typical Buck

My daughter will turn 4 April 2nd and she has already been hunting with me twice. She loves it! Today we went scouting and she couldnt put the binoculars away! It is great to see that smile on your daughters face! I cant wait to help my daughter get her first!

Buck...that is!
Old 03-21-2008, 04:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Very nice. Congrats to her. Is that the look of joy or what?! Nice job Mr.proud papa.
Old 03-21-2008, 04:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

really awesome
Old 03-21-2008, 04:57 AM
Spike

Now there is a happy kid. nice buck for frist one...
Old 03-21-2008, 09:31 AM
Fork Horn

Nice lookin spike

Old 03-21-2008, 10:32 AM

awesome!! i have a 5 year old and i can't believe that its actually possible to have her in the woods (if schooled properly as you have) in just a couple years

*only problem for me is i would HAVE to "UNPROGRAM" her from theBAMBI tape her mother bought her [:'(]
Old 03-21-2008, 10:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

We have a family hunting ranch where I will take our rv and set up for the season, therefore the entire family will go. I haven't gun hunted in 10+ years until the day she said she wanted to go hunting with me. I had just come into camp from sitting in my treestand for a few hours and she said I want to go hunting dad (it was the weekend of her 5th b-day) So I got a rifle from grandad and she and I went and sat on the road leading out of camp, I was not expecting to see a thing ( she was drawing in the dirt with a stick ) and all of the sudden 4 deer came out within 75yds of us and ever since then I can't hardly leave the house without her. Kinda cuts down on the bow hunting, last year I did put her in the double bull with me. Let me tell you, she started shooting a bb gun and her bow and arrowwhen she was 4 and has really picked up shooting well but when she shot that deer (even though it was a little ol' spike) I was more excited than when I killed any of them that are on the wall. It is a great feeling to see kids enjoying the outdoor lifestyle, they are the future of the sport. Oh yeah we had the Bambi hurdle too, it was a little easier than I thought it would be.

Old 03-21-2008, 02:04 PM

Thats awesome good job
Old 03-22-2008, 04:24 AM
DTC
Nontypical Buck

I love to see kids in the outdoors. The best thing MO ever did for its hunting season is started the youth hunt.

Quick Reply: New To Hunting Net (daughters first buck 07)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.