Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.
View Poll Results: A poll
Do Nothing
0%
Have a SERIOUS talk with the guy
22.58%
Time for PAYBACK this time
29.03%
Payback next time
0%
Hide a camera and try to catch him in the act
48.39%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

What should I do ? HELP ME !

Old 02-25-2008, 08:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: What should I do ? HELP ME !

Take it back and tear there stuff down!! [:@]
Old 02-26-2008, 05:43 AM
Typical Buck

I love all the violent suggestions, and I feel like I have to, need to do something............but jail for me is not an option. I think I'm gonna give it some time, go check it out and see if my camera is there...........if it is I'm calling the game warden.
Old 02-26-2008, 06:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

You said he got your camera before??? f you are sure it is him then THUMP HIS ***. The cops will not do anything. Do you think they care if he takes your camera??? If you are not capable of thumping him then take it like a man, and get a friend to do it. Bullies like that only respect one thing, and I think you know what it is. Tom.
Old 02-26-2008, 06:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

You ever thought about carving your name into the camera? Especially in a less visible spot. I hunt in a club with 270 members and dont trust any of them with 100+ dollar game cams in the woods.
Old 02-26-2008, 08:02 AM
Fork Horn

If you can't find your cam get a new one and catch him in the attack.
Old 02-26-2008, 12:06 PM
Typical Buck

Hey Tom, I really don't know if I could thump him or not, but im sure all the lease dudes could.. Like I said Im not
the first victim.......we already got one of our cameras back from him off of his hunting tree........But if all hell breaks out cause I go get his camera, or cameras, or feeder, stand, camera.......then he comes back and burns the camphouse down............I really felt like taking my shot gun to all of his stuff to send a clear message..........Im confused and I agree the law doesn't really care about my camera. The biggest thing is Im not going to jail and I love my son to much to do something stupid.
Old 02-26-2008, 12:35 PM

walk up to the guy with the "i know you did it" attitude and tell him you have proof whether you do or not and see where it goes from there
Old 02-26-2008, 12:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

You could tell him you know he took your camera because you had a second one out there that got his picture. Tell him if you don't get it back, you're going to the Police/Warden with it, then see what he says.If you don't hear what your hopingto hear, bash his facea good'n.
Old 02-26-2008, 01:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

go beat the sh*t out of him just kidding try to catch him in the act
Old 02-26-2008, 08:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

You guy's might think I am a bit radical. And I am not "kidding". I would thump his ***.Why would you be afraid of him burning the cabin. If he is stealing from you then he is doing what he wants to do anyway. As I said earlier there is only one way to stop a bully.

Just stomp his *** the proper way. And make sure no one sees you do it. Or only your friends see you do it. Just make sure he is the one that stole your stuff.

We had a fish camp down in rural WV for all of our lives. there were 3 red necks that were tearing up our camp whenever they felt like it. My partner was worried if I did something about it that they would burn down the camp. When I was finished with them, I believe burning anything was far from their minds. But I will admit this. When I was 21 years old I was 6'5' and weighed 275 pounds-and I was not afraid of much back then. I am 50 now and would probably need some help. But I sure would do it. Tom.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.