Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Big daddy trail cam

Old 02-21-2008, 03:02 PM

Default Big daddy trail cam

Without a doubt, it's Google Earth. Revolutionary and allows hunters to see every crack and bend of their land. Just thought I would share a layout of mine. I hunt the entire area shown in the photos. Belongs to grandpappy. Anyways, the first picture is a total areial view of the place and the second picture is just a zoomed in picture of where my future food plot will be. I can't plant anything in the 2 big fields in the pictures cuz its for other uses. Anyways, just thought yall might like to see where I hunt and if you think you see some spots that look like they may have potential let me know!!

and the food plot close up

Old 02-21-2008, 03:14 PM

Default RE: Big daddy trail cam

pictures aren't working. followed guidlines from the technical help threads. Mods please help!
Old 02-23-2008, 10:21 PM

Default RE: Big daddy trail cam

Fixed it! Sorry for the screw up!