Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Mid America Hunting Association >

Mid America Hunting Association

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Mid America Hunting Association

Old 02-03-2008, 07:55 AM
Fork Horn

Default Mid America Hunting Association

Is anybody familar with this group? It seems to be a big hunting club with a lot of land in Iowa, Missouri, and Kansas. Just wondering if anybody has had any dealing with this group.

Thanks,
Dan
Old 02-03-2008, 03:41 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Mid America Hunting Association

I've never delt with them.But know alot of people unhappy with them.

big rockpile
Old 02-03-2008, 06:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

im from MO, and ive never heard of em
Old 02-06-2008, 04:43 PM
Fork Horn

What are the unhappy about?

Dan
Old 02-06-2008, 04:59 PM
Typical Buck

oops!
Old 04-08-2011, 10:12 AM
Spike

Default Mid America Hunting Association

There seems to be a lot of mis information about Mid America. I have hunted with them for a long time now. They are a lot better than knocking on doors or public land.
Old 04-19-2011, 06:24 AM
Fork Horn

My dad has recently retired and lives in Southern Iowa. He is very interested in what they offer. They have about 8000 acres within 30 minutes of his house. That is in Iowa, and they have more close by in Missouri. The only thing really holding him up is that they won't tell him where the Iowa ground is. He would like to look at it and see if it is something he would like to hunt. He is a pretty skeptical person and doesn't want to pay to sit in the middle of a bunch of fields. He has his own ground that is really good, but since he has the time now he would like to try some different areas, but he doesn't want to pay for something and then not want to hunt it.

Dan
Old 05-08-2011, 09:26 AM
Spike

On the comment about non-members have a tour of the land prior to joining I support that rule being in place to prevent such actions. I paid to hunt un-pressured land and do not want any freeloaders on it. It is clearly what they say it is a pay to hunt operation, not a free trial offer.
Old 05-15-2011, 04:15 PM
Spike

Default M.a.h.a.

Originally Posted by dtk913
Is anybody familar with this group? It seems to be a big hunting club with a lot of land in Iowa, Missouri, and Kansas. Just wondering if anybody has had any dealing with this group.

Thanks,
Dan
Dan, I live in S.C. and joined M.A.H.A. 2yrs. ago and have been very happy with them. I have hunted their land in Missouri and Kansas and
it has been great property. They have been very honest and helpful every time I have contacted them. Go on their website MAHA HUNTING and do some research. What you read on their site is what you get.
Old 01-29-2013, 02:59 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by dtk913

Thanks,
Dan
Hi Dan,

I see I am a bit late to this party. I see you asked the same question in another part of the forum and i did respond to that one. They are worth a good look. And, as always is the case, all of us that did join seem to have come to the idea it does take the attitude of put your money down and take your chances. After a lifetime of knocking on doors I will never knock on another one thanks to MAHA.