Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Outdoors with T.K. and Mike

Old 01-08-2008, 03:13 PM

Default RE: Outdoors with T.K. and Mike

If you have an Academy Sports in your town, they may have the videos- the one in Pensacola, Fl has it!
Those guys were FUNNY!
Old 01-08-2008, 06:14 PM

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love those movies wish i new where to fond some of them. i have the one where they go bow hunting and where mike and t.k. have to clean up that hunting club cause they shot a small buck. if you know where to jet any of those movieslet me know. is this true did t.k. die
Old 01-08-2008, 10:55 PM

ORIGINAL: Tuco

I have seen a couple years ago, pretty funny. Didn't they have a pal who was a big ol boy, who would tell his deer story and say "And there he was and KA-TAUW, he was down" or something like that?
"KA-TOW! There he lay."
"Whenever I get done climbing a steep hill like 'at I like to refuel with some Holiday Cakes. Mmmm, mmm; Everyday's a holiday!"
Old 01-09-2008, 01:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

You guys ever seen the one with them duck hunting? They have that extremely large double barrel shotgun they call the "WoodDuck Widowmaker". In the deer hunting movie they chased ole"Split-toe".

Those guys were great! i saw there movies WAY before i ever heard of the outdoor channel, around 10 years ago when i was 14-15 yrs old.

At least one of those guys if not both of them were from Alabama- my dad met both of them at the Alabama River Lodge about 9-10 years ago. He said they were just as funny in person too, he said they kept everyone entertained with their funny stories. I was sadden to hear of one of them passing away years ago.
Old 01-09-2008, 01:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

If you guys find where to get there movies at let me know, i would be interested in buying them. I still refer to my shotgun as a "wood duck widowmaker", they coined that term IMO!

I have had some duck and deer hunting experiences in my youth and teenage yearsthat could be on there movies- like the time i flipped a duckboat with my best friend and brother!
Old 01-09-2008, 02:09 PM

I hate to break it to you bryant1, but you are gonna have to change the name of your gunbecause itwas actually called the "waterfowl widowmaker." The called it the WW alot of times.
Old 01-09-2008, 02:25 PM

I've seen all the Deer Huntin', Duck Huntin', Elk Huntin', Turkey Huntin' videos about 20 times. I love when Lucas Black (he played theQBin Friday Night Lights the movie) comes to hunt with them and think TK and Mike are geniuses. He shoots that good 8 point, but Mike has also shot a deer "big 7" "right in the ol bread basket" so TK and Mike go trailing the 7 pt and for get about Lucas Black and leave him out in the woods and never come back to get him. They show Lucas cookin the deer he killed in the middle of night and Lucas is saying how they got it all figured out and are geniuses because they are letting him stay out and experience everthing about hunting.
Old 01-09-2008, 02:52 PM

COUPLE OF THESE AND IM READY TO GO
Old 01-09-2008, 02:59 PM

JUST GET THE NUMBER OFF THE BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN TO ORDERYOUR VARY ONNAD SAVER JUST PLACE IT OVER THE BOBWIRE AND CROSS WITH EZ.
Old 01-09-2008, 04:28 PM

ORIGINAL: bryant1

If you guys find where to get there movies at let me know, i would be interested in buying them. I still refer to my shotgun as a "wood duck widowmaker", they coined that term IMO!

I have had some duck and deer hunting experiences in my youth and teenage yearsthat could be on there movies- like the time i flipped a duckboat with my best friend and brother!
go to www.outdoorswithtkandmike.com and they have them for sale. bass pro has a lot of them, too.

Quick Reply: Outdoors with T.K. and Mike

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.