Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 The new thing you just have to have to kill a deer. >

The new thing you just have to have to kill a deer.

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

The new thing you just have to have to kill a deer.

Old 12-27-2007, 08:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default The new thing you just have to have to kill a deer.

Ok boys and girls. It seems if you realy want to kill a big one you just have to have this new thing I saw. Check out the pics. If you don't have one you'll never get the big one.

LOL or that's what they'd like you to believe. Check this thing out. Does anyone actually use one of these things? Seems like a pretty big gimmic to me. I know I've bought into things in the past. But the more you hunt the less you believe alot of these gadgets are neccecary. Just thought I'd share.

It's even got a fake hoof track. LOL

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v357/JasonLester/scrapergadget2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v357/JasonLester/scrapergadget1.jpg

Old 12-27-2007, 09:04 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: The new thing you just have to have to kill a deer.

The worst part is that they are probaly selling out of this crap!
Old 12-27-2007, 11:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

NEVER THOUGHT OF ANYTHING LIKE THAT, I JUST DIG OUT THE SCRAPE WITH MY BOOT AND PISS IN IT. NEXT TIME I CHECK IT, THERE ARE DEER TRACKS ALL IN IT AND IT IS TORE UP EVEN MORE.
Old 12-27-2007, 12:52 PM
Fork Horn

This, and a lot of stuff like it, is totally unnecessary not to mention the cost of it all. I like the odd gadget myself but nothing that they can sell will ever replace good scouting.
[align=left] [/align]
Old 12-27-2007, 01:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

I like the odd gadget myself but nothing that they can sell will ever replace good scouting.
Nothing wrong with a gadget at all. I've been known to buy a few myself. It just cracks me up what they try to sell to new and younger hunters as the best new thing. I just had to laugh about this thing when I saw it and had to take a picture. I know the guy who came up with it is just trying to make a living and all but it seems that this thing is more about making other hunters think there is a buck around.

Hey I just realized what this is realy for. You go out and make fake scrapes and rubs away from the real area where they are and all the other guys who don't know any better will stay out of you secret spot. LOL

Old 12-27-2007, 02:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: CamoCop

NEVER THOUGHT OF ANYTHING LIKE THAT, I JUST DIG OUT THE SCRAPE WITH MY BOOT AND PISS IN IT. NEXT TIME I CHECK IT, THERE ARE DEER TRACKS ALL IN IT AND IT IS TORE UP EVEN MORE.
That doesnt surprise me! I have always had good luck with my own "scrape"
Old 12-27-2007, 03:37 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Jasonlester

Hey I just realized what this is realy for. You go out and make fake scrapes and rubs away from the real area where they are and all the other guys who don't know any better will stay out of you secret spot. LOL
I like it. Lets set it up on public land and put a few hidden cameras and watch the fun
Old 12-28-2007, 01:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Some dumba$$ will buy it!
Old 12-28-2007, 05:47 AM
Giant Nontypical

LOL ...I bet ole Hank Parker will have it on his TV show pretty soon ...selling it for "Two easy payments of $19.95" plus shipping and handling ofcourse

dd
Old 12-28-2007, 06:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: kellyguinn

ORIGINAL: Jasonlester

I like it. Lets set it up on public land and put a few hidden cameras and watch the fun

It could be a new show on VS. "How's your scouting" LOL I can just see the video tape segments now.

Quick Reply: The new thing you just have to have to kill a deer.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.