Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Need help to post a picture?

Old 01-28-2003, 11:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Need help to post a picture?

Anyone here that knows how that I can e-mail a photo. I know I will never figure out how so I'm asking if someone would please post it for me. Pretty good buck for Alabama. Probably wouldn't turn a head up in Illinois or Iowa but very respectable for these parts. Thanks in advance for any assistance.
Old 01-29-2003, 07:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Need help to post a picture?

I sent you a e-mail, if that dosent work for you let me know and Ill post it for you.
Old 01-29-2003, 07:06 AM
Fork Horn

I know how to e-mail photo's but I never took the time to figure out how to post them. I just got a digital camera and wouldn't mind learning how. Lady forge would you send me a copy or maybe Todd would you forward it on to me. Many Thanks!
Old 01-29-2003, 09:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

ansel type in [img.]paste link here [./img]right click the picture (must be on a website) go to properties and copy the link it list and paste it inbetween the [img.][./img](without the periods)
Old 01-29-2003, 12:02 PM
Fork Horn

Thanks for the tip,

I tried several versions of what you mentioned and unfortunately all I ended up posting was a URL. We porbably should move this conversation off of the deer hunting forum to stay true to form. If you wouldn't mind, I'll look for you e-mail address and shot you a message or If your not listed will you e-mail me, I am listed. Thanks.

Edited by - ansel on 01/29/2003 13:03:53

Edited by - ansel on 01/29/2003 13:14:57
Old 01-29-2003, 12:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ansel; Webshots wont allow you to link your photo. If you post your pictures for free with Imagestation you can link your photos from their site and post on this site.
Old 01-29-2003, 12:15 PM
Fork Horn

thanks, I was wondering that.
Old 01-29-2003, 12:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ansel;Your Welcome.
Old 01-29-2003, 07:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

First you must have your pictures posted on the net on a picture hosting site like hunting-pictures.com or imagestation.com once you have your pics uploaded to the site then go to your pics and right click on them then go down to properties and left click then where it says address highlight that and then right click on it and say copy. then come to the bbs and start post click on the icon to install image and then left click between the two [-] [/=] and then again right click and say paste it really is easy just sounds hard.

Roy
Old 01-30-2003, 02:49 AM
Typical Buck

Thanks Royak I had it down a while ago but latly I have been missing the paste between the. THANKS again for your patience I think you post the instructions once a month or more.

One Shot One Kill Striper Phil

Quick Reply: Need help to post a picture?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.