Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

smoking dope??!!!???!!!

Old 12-12-2007, 04:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: smoking dope??!!!???!!!

Kinda like going to a gun fight with a knife if you ask me....But then again the deer population might go up if more hunters were stoned....O LOOK AT THE COOL DEER WOOOOOOOW COOOOOOOOL HES BIIIGGGGG CHECK IT OUT WOOOOOW as the deer walks away out of site.
Iam against anyone haveing a firearm of any kind while under the influance of anything weather it be one beer/drink or one puff off a joint........
Old 12-12-2007, 04:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

Smoking dope is never a good thing IMO!
Old 12-12-2007, 05:02 PM

I was simply ranting about the fact that there are even people out there that hunt this way and think it's okay.

guy couldn't have been all there when he was talking about this out loud in public.
Old 12-12-2007, 06:42 PM
Fork Horn

I don't know what is dumber the smoking marijuana or the question if it is ethical.
Old 12-12-2007, 07:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

It is not a good idea to use any mind altering substance while hunting. However I can tell you with 100% certainty, drinking would be 10 times worse than smoking dope.
Old 12-12-2007, 08:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

The idiot is the guy that can't spell alcohol!!!!!!
Old 12-12-2007, 08:50 PM
Spike

ORIGINAL: isatarak

It is not a good idea to use any mind altering substance while hunting. However I can tell you with 100% certainty, drinking would be 10 times worse than smoking dope.
amen bruva
Old 12-12-2007, 09:08 PM

you don't drink and hunt. you don't smoke and hunt. keep your mind unaltered when you're using weapons. leave that stuff for when you get back to camp and are celebrating the hunt.
Old 12-12-2007, 11:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: stabnslab_WI

The idiot is the guy that can't spell alcohol!!!!!!
Aww cute, you found a typo. I did a very quick check of your last posts and heres what I came up with.....b4 unbelieveable sence cruzing achor..... All from your mind. Worry about your own spelling and grammar before you step to me. Got it busch league?
Old 12-13-2007, 12:58 AM
Spike

Smoking marijuana and having a weapon is stupid.

For ethical... is it ethical of the fed govt to make it illegal when over 20 states have legalized it? or when they KNOW for fact that works for medical purposes? Is it ethical to say marijuana has no medical use and then make synthetic marijuana to prescribe to patients?

The only reason it is illegal is because the govt makes to much money off it being illegal.

Marijuana has been proven to kill certain types of cancer common in humans. It has been legalized in many countries.

When did we, as Americans, say that it was OK for the govt to tell us what we can or cannot do to ourselves?

Alcohol went through this same thing, HUGE propaganda from the govt about how evil it was... look how far that went....

As you can tell, I support the legalization of marijuana, if for no other reason than medicinal purposes... it would have saved my mothers life, it did save my brothers.

Quick Reply: smoking dope??!!!???!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.