Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

BBBD

Old 11-11-2007, 07:53 PM
Fork Horn

Default BBBD

Yea Big Black Powder Buck Down.

Went to the same Stand I was in yesterday,didn't see a thing.Went to the House got something to eat and took a nap.Told my wife I was going to my other Stand might as well be bored there.

Get up that way seen my neighbor pulling a nice Buck off his place told him it was a nice Young Buck.Oh but its a Shooter.I said well to some people.

Go over to my Stand took the Primer off my Rifle,got up,put Safty Belt on,pull Rifle up.Was looking around seeing where I thought the Deer would come from.

Look down the hill there is a Buck coming.I put the Primer back on,didn't have time to get the Pull Line off.He gets up there stops behind some brush,I wait,he comes out.The 50 Cal. spoke,he runs I see him drop.

I get him to the road.Go back to the House.Man I must be getting Old I had to just set down three times,getting there.

Got the Pickup and wife.

Nice 9 Point.

Don't tell her I took this after I told her to get busy

big rockpile

Old 11-11-2007, 09:16 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: BBBD

That's a fine smoke pole buck!

Congrats!

Gh