Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

relieving ones self

Old 11-06-2007, 04:05 PM
Spike

Default RE: relieving ones self

easy enough for you guys..... i'm pretty sure tho if any deer saw my white behind out there they'd be running in the other direction! [&o]
Old 11-06-2007, 04:19 PM

I guess more to the point would be to put it like this:

do you think if 40 guys/gals are in a particular set of woods (1000 acres, only one access, land locked. everyone enters from that access)and they're pee'n all over would the deer percieve that to be danger? and if so and I pee from my stand will that drive the deer away from my area?

I know I am so far into the woods no one in their right mind would go that far. it is farther than I hunted last season and noone came as far in then, so I am fairly sure they wont this season either.
Old 11-06-2007, 05:39 PM

i agree with most people on this one...
i have been hunting 20 years and ive always pissed on the ground where i was.
and i have no problem hanging out the window of a blind and letting it fall....
i have never noticed it to bother them.

Also.. for 40 years, my dad smoked Cigarettes.
him and his friends would always Chain smoke in the Blinds, and yet they always killed deer.
my dad kills 1-2 bucks every year, and has over 10 deer mounted in the 150 - 160 B/C Range.
all while he smoked in the blind... But i DO NOT Reccomend this.. (nor do i reccomend smoking anywhere)
but also, as long as i can remember, they were up high in tower blinds where you get get away with a little more.
not quite like Bow Hunting a Game Trail...

I rifle hunter, w/ a 300 Mag.. 20 feet in the air..
w/ 200 yard Senderos can get away w/ ALOT more.

Old 11-06-2007, 06:58 PM

i dont necessarily let it fly from 25 feet up cuz all the noise it makes while hitting the leaves, but ill let it fly when im on the ground. doesnt seem to bother them.

[/align]
Old 11-06-2007, 07:04 PM

Doesnt bother them at all
Old 11-06-2007, 07:11 PM
Typical Buck

Awildlife biologist told me that you could pisson any scrape or just make a mock scrape and piss in it andthe deer will not be able to tell the difference. He said that the nitrates in human piss are the only thing different from deer piss, and the nitrates either evaporate or are soaked up by the soil in just a couple of hours. He claimed that by pissing in another bucks scrapes, it would makebucks come check it more often looking for a fight.

But I still use a Gatorade bottle while in the stand. Pissing off a 25 ft high stand can be kinda noisy.
Old 11-06-2007, 08:23 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: twiede

easy enough for you guys..... i'm pretty sure tho if any deer saw my white behind out there they'd be running in the other direction! [&o]
You know, I'd kinda like to see that! Both whitetails!
Old 11-06-2007, 08:33 PM

I take a leak in every scrape i see. The deer seem to visit the scrapes more often afterwards. Works like a charm, except when u see a new scrape and dont have to go.
Old 11-06-2007, 08:41 PM
Spike

ORIGINAL: mcraddock

ORIGINAL: twiede

You know, I'd kinda like to see that! Both whitetails!

lol!
Old 11-07-2007, 04:15 AM

the best stuff ,,is to get your woman to pee for ya ,when she is on her period,,we had a big thread about that last year,i think it was about bloody tampons,,makes them bucks get fired up...

Quick Reply: relieving ones self

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.