Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Anyone tried "C'Mere Deer" attractant? >

Anyone tried "C'Mere Deer" attractant?

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Anyone tried "C'Mere Deer" attractant?

Old 10-11-2007, 10:33 AM

Default Anyone tried "C'Mere Deer" attractant?

I was just wondering what kind of luck anyone has had with this product, its not the cheapest stuff, so I was hoping to hear from those of you who have used it first.
Old 10-11-2007, 10:44 AM

Default RE: Anyone tried "C'Mere Deer" attractant?

Do attractants really work? I've never used them.
Old 10-11-2007, 01:09 PM

I've heard good things about Buckjam and Deer Dander, although I've never used them.
Old 10-11-2007, 02:25 PM

ive put both the liquid and the dry cmere deer in my back yard. the liquid turned the leave and grass yellow, also the deer did not eat everyting that i put it on like the ad says. I would still like to try putting it on acorns, field corn, or food plots to see if they may hit it harder before i give up on it totally.
Old 10-11-2007, 03:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: 68charger_guy

ive put both the liquid and the dry cmere deer in my back yard. the liquid turned the leave and grass yellow, also the deer did not eat everyting that i put it on like the ad says. I would still like to try putting it on acorns, field corn, or food plots to see if they may hit it harder before i give up on it totally.
if you have to put it on corn, acorns or a field plot to get them to come to it then what real good is it ....you could put horse manure on corn and deer would eat it ..Cmere Deer is just a scham IMOP

dd
Old 10-11-2007, 05:04 PM

The only thing ive had any luck with is BuckNip and Moon Fire, Young bucks and does consistantly come to investigate the scent bombs when I put themout. Someone might say that all it attracts are the does and young bucks, but during the rut that usually means a chance at a good buck. Nothing better than live decoys.
Old 10-14-2007, 12:16 AM

I should have been clearer in my earlier post. I remember their commerical saying that you can put it oncorn, acorns, etcand then put a pile that is untreated next to it and they will tear the treated pile up compared to the untreated pile. Thats what I meant by my earlier post. I will admit that it is probably just a scham and gimmick.