Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Is it just me.....or

Old 09-17-2007, 01:15 PM

Default Is it just me.....or

Is it just me.....or have all the TV hunting shows gotten into a rut. Saturday I was at the cabin doing some fall chores and decided to watch the Outdoor Channelwhile enjoying our first fall like night. Well three shows in a row: one bear hunt, andtwo deer hunts,the pro hunter got his trophy during the last hour, of the last day, of their hunt!

It got a little hoaky after awhile. You would think they would get their quarry with time to spare just once in awhile.
Old 09-17-2007, 01:21 PM

Default RE: Is it just me.....or

They get it during the last minutes because they settle for the small 3.5 Year old on the last day. Its all about management untilits time to go.
'
There are only three shows that I can stand to watch: Eastman's, Jim Shockey's, & Primo's. Everything else sucks IMHO
Old 09-21-2007, 10:40 PM

they r full of you know what,they take there time in those cages
Old 09-21-2007, 11:56 PM

Hey i would be happy with any hunting show Ive got over 300 channels and only one of them has a hunting show on it and its one of the few channels i dont have. Used to have like 5 on in the morning every sunday now nothin, nada. Time to get satellite