Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

I AM SORRY EVERYONE

Old 08-07-2007, 05:00 PM
Typical Buck

Default I AM SORRY EVERYONE

I am sorry for posting all of these unbelievable stories without proof. I am sorry that I dont have a camera to take pictures of the deer we have around here. I am sorry that I have a very junk trail cam, I am sorry. It sucks that everyone has to be so mean on here, just because I dont have the equipment to prove myself. From this day on, I will not post anything here in the forums or anywhere else since it does no good and no one here believes a word of what I say.UNTIL I GET A CAMERA THAT IS. The next time I post, there will be pictures. So those of you who have to act like high school bullies towards me, here you go. youre getting what you want. Just please STOP making fun of me. YOU ALL ARE THE ONES WHO ARE MAKING ME LOOK LIKE A LIAR. Ive never seen a better display of good sportsmanship in my whole life! [&o]whatever.
Old 08-07-2007, 05:57 PM

Default RE: I AM SORRY EVERYONE

Dude, GIVE IT UP!!!!!! Honestly, do you want respect? Then come out, be a MAN, and admit that you were lying, plain and simple! Don't try to piss on us and tell us its raining, it just ain't gonna work!
Old 08-07-2007, 06:05 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: Buck Magnet

Dude, GIVE IT UP!!!!!! Honestly, do you want respect? Then come out, be a MAN, and admit that you were lying, plain and simple! Don't try to piss on us and tell us its raining, it just ain't gonna work!

Old 08-07-2007, 07:27 PM
Boone & Crockett

Bristow, don't let them get under your skin. If you noticed, you were the only one that they picked on when you posted about the black cat. Everybody else was ignored that spoke up about similar sitings.
Old 08-07-2007, 07:56 PM

timber, it has little to do with the black cat, but when you add that with a 20 point double drop buck that is seen all the time along with a "giant" 14 point that runs out in front of cars, his buddy selling drugs to his little brother, game officials busting in and taking pictures of this black cat, a "huge drop tine buck" gets hit by a car and turns out to be a basket rack 8 point, cameras broke, camera works but is junk...blah blah blah.... it wouldn't take long for a guy who spent the past 10 years of his life huffing paint fumes to figure out that its a lie!
Old 08-07-2007, 08:36 PM

Buck magnet,

You've covered all the bases, you've said all that most of us were thinking...
Will you marry me?