Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Anyone ever...

Old 08-12-2007, 04:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Anyone ever...

ORIGINAL: walters444hunt

ive herd of antis breaking perfume bottles and soaping trees to keep deer away from hunters to me that either covers a hunters scent better or pushes more deer in another hunters area either way if its big and brown it will get shot down and that tactic is hurting not helping to save deer
Let's say some hunter has a stand on a major water/food source. The anti scent bombshis/her stand... Congratulations anti hunter! You just deprived those deer of the water and food they desperately need! Now, momma doe cant create milk to nourish her fawns! Dont you feel special!

.................................................. .......

When I was in middle school, I used to always wear blue wrangler jeans (all year long), some huntin boots, my camo cap, and a dixie outfitters shirt (for those of you who dont know what dixie outfitters is, its astore for rednecks... all white t-shirt/long sleeve shirts that have the dixie outfitters logo on the front with some kinda picture (rebel flag background). Anyways, you could tell huntin and fishin was my life. And this girl in my grade down the street from me apparently had a problem with it. Everyday I talked about huntin with my buddies on the back of the bus, and everyday from the front of the bus, she would screech "Animal Cruelty!" And everyday, being in middle school and thinking swearing was cool [X(], i'd cuss her out while saying that there was nothing wrong with hunting []. I remember one day, we were at lunch, when i noticed that she had nothing to eat. I felt bad, so I walked over to her and said, "you want some of my sandwich?" She said, "ok... thanks." And I'll never forget this... she tells me, "Wow! this tastes great! What is this?!?" I kinda smiled and said, "It's venicon." "Chris... whats that?" "Deer meat. The doe thatmypashot 2 weeks ago " You should've seen her face! She stopped chewing... looked at me like "you're sick! you monster!" and ran to the trash can gagging the whole way! "Hey!Kristin!Ya want some summer sausage !?!" The next day I saw her wolfing down a burger... I told her, "Ya know how you got that hamburger? They raised and cared for a cow on a farm... then when the time came, they took that innocent moo moo and knocked it out with a spiked sledghammer! Then they drained it of its blood! Now its packed full of preservatives and hormones... my deer meat is way healthier than that." She just put the hamburger down and stared at it. I used to love messing with her.

Ya wanna know where that girl is today? Shes my girlfriend and I made a outdoors huntin fool out of her! Haha! Funny how things turn out in the long run.
Old 08-19-2007, 02:14 AM

My neighbor is a anti[:'(]
I believe she would let a bear in her house to keep someone from killing it..She always says when im skinning deer in the yard you ought to be ashamed..yeah right...im not ashamed when im cooking backstaps on the grill..Paybacks ruff ..nothing works better for a alarm clock in the morning than the crack of my Ruger .270 ..50 yards from her house on a workday..Rise and shine BLAMMM
Old 08-19-2007, 09:19 AM
Spike

ORIGINAL: Freezersfull

Paybacks ruff ..nothing works better for a alarm clock in the morning than the crack of my Ruger .270 ..50 yards from her house on a workday..Rise and shine BLAMMM
LOL