Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.
View Poll Results: A poll
MIKE WADELL
35.90%
JACKIE BUSHNMAN
0.85%
JIM SHOCKEY
17.09%
TOM MARANDA
6.84%
DOCTOR DEATH
8.55%
BILL JORDAN
8.55%
WILL PREMOS
20.51%
HANK PARKER
1.71%
Voters: 117. You may not vote on this poll

Who's Number 1 ?

Old 07-07-2007, 09:27 AM
Super Moderator

Default RE: Who's Number 1 ?

Will Primos...
Old 07-07-2007, 09:32 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: CamoCop

i voted for DD, atleast he's real and not paid by companies to throw their product down our throat. also DD speaks for us blue collar hunters who don't get invites to hunt thousands of acres of "never been hunted" land before. he also does his own homework (scouting, etc.) instead of just sitting where the land owners/guides tell you too.
Does his own homework? If I remember right he mostly goes on paid hunts. Am I right?

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that deerin hisavatar one shoton a paid hunt?

But DD is my second choice on the (his) poll. Why?
1."The Shocker" is my first choice hands down.
2.I am not included in the poll.
3. DD is real, he posts here and mostly tells it how it is. He's a hoot in my book and I may just pay him a quick visit next time I'm down on the farm. Heck if he's in Paducah he ain't but about 30-45 minutes out.
Old 07-07-2007, 10:10 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Cay4redneck

Ok you have2 problems here:

problem #1:

No Mark Drury

problem #2

No Ted Nugent

Its like asking us to pick our favorite pies without the choice of apple of cherry!
SORRY GUY'S BUT I ASKED THE QUESTION "OF THE HUNTERS I HAVE LISTED" WHICH WOULD YOU CONSIDER NUMBER 1 ...I COULD NOT LIST EVERYONE ..HAD I BEEN ABLE TO I WOULD HAVE INCLUDED FRED BEAR ... BEN PEARSON ...SITTING BULL ...ROBIN HOOD JUST TO NAME A FEW.

dd
Old 07-07-2007, 10:17 AM

ORIGINAL: uncle matt

i voted for DD, atleast he's real and not paid by companies to throw their product down our throat. also DD speaks for us blue collar hunters who don't get invites to hunt thousands of acres of "never been hunted" land before. he also does his own homework (scouting, etc.) instead of just sitting where the land owners/guides tell you too.
Does his own homework? If I remember right he mostly goes on paid hunts. Am I right?
I love ya DD, but I found that kind of amusing too.

Again, Jim Shockey is the best hunter, by far, on that list.
Old 07-07-2007, 10:19 AM
Giant Nontypical

My bad DoctorDeath. I took a quick look and didnt see my favorites so i kinda fliped outAnyways i ended up voting for Jim Shockey.
Old 07-07-2007, 01:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: uncle matt

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that deerin hisavatar one shoton a paid hunt?

But DD is my second choice on the (his) poll. Why?
1."The Shocker" is my first choice hands down.
2.I am not included in the poll.
3. DD is real, he posts here and mostly tells it how it is. He's a hoot in my book and I may just pay him a quick visit next time I'm down on the farm. Heck if he's in Paducah he ain't but about 30-45 minutes out.
MATT YOU DAMNED RIGHT I PAID FOR THAT HUNT IN MORE WAYS THEN ONE ..... NOT ONLY DID IT COST ME A BUNCH IN CANADIAN MONEY BUT I ALSO PAID THE PRICE OF HUNTING IN -18 DEGREE WEATHER FOR OVER 66hrs ....11 HOURS AT A TIME ..IN BEFORE DAYLIGHT AND OUT AFTER DARK .... NONE OF THOS 11.30 TO 2.30 BIG LUNCHS AND NAPS ...JUST PLAIN AZZ HUNTIN ALL DAY ... YEP YOUR RIGHT I DID PAY FOR THAT HUNT ....AND IF YOUR ONLY AN HOUR FROM PADUCAH WHY AINT YOU ALREADY BEEN HERE TO VISIT THE GOOD DOCTOR ..DONT MAKE ME COME HUNTIN YOU

dd
Old 07-07-2007, 04:02 PM

Hey DD I live about an hour and 10 minutes from paducah in west TN and we have some really awesome deer here as well i live fairly close to paris, tn or Kentucky lake We have alot of public land to hunt on that has some really good deer. Me I have the luxury of hunting on private land of one of my good friends farms and has 1200 acres to hunt. And does not let me bring anyone. But I could probally help you get hooked upmon a lease or something and most leases here are managed. If you are interested send me a pm

Oh and also DD Go VOLS.
Old 07-07-2007, 04:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

TN I WOULD BE A GOOD PROSPECT TO LEASE A GOOD PIECE OF PROPERTY IF YOU HEAR OF ANYHTING GOOD LET ME KNOW AND THANK YOU FOR THINKING OF THE GOOD DOCTOR

dd

Old 07-07-2007, 04:35 PM

I believe that Mark and Terry Drury are certaintly 2 of the best whitetail deer hunters. I really enjoy watching there whitetail madness DVD's
Old 07-07-2007, 05:10 PM

mike waddell has a better bow shot than any pro hunter out there
jim shockey is a goof
he sure has a funny dad though

Quick Reply: Who's Number 1 ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.