Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Article Worth Reading....

Old 05-24-2007, 07:51 AM
Fork Horn

Default Article Worth Reading....

Guys,

I came across this article this morning and thought many of you would enjoy reading as we daydream of fall and the upcoming deer season.

I think this article applies to all of us in some way. We all have a favorite spot or two - a place where our mind takes us whether we ask it to or not, just to break away from the rigors of every day life.

To me, it is the reason I hunt, the seeking of solitude and peace......I love to hunt early fall when I sit in the stand and just listen to leaves as they fall off the trees and land on the floor of the deer woods. Something very tranquil about that gentle sound.

I hope each of you enjoy the article as much as I did. Just a little reprieve from the summer heat, go ahead and take a moment and let your mind drift off to your favorite place in the deer woods. Hope all of you are well.

TDWW

http://news.mywebpal.com/news_tool_v2.cfm?show=localnews&pnpID=909& NewsID=808833&CategoryID=13281&on=0

Old 05-24-2007, 08:45 AM

Default RE: Article Worth Reading....

Thanks for the read. It was good. I am confused though? I thought you only posted north bashing issues?
Old 05-24-2007, 10:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

The link doesn't work for me?
Old 05-25-2007, 08:28 AM
Site Buck Guru

Good read. It demands it.

Maybe some day you could give lessons on demanding respect.

Have a good weekend.
Old 05-25-2007, 08:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: npaden

The link doesn't work for me?
Me either.
Old 05-25-2007, 02:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

It said "No local headlines have been entered" where's the story?
Old 05-25-2007, 11:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: TOPDAWGWOOFWOOF

Red_Lion,

That is the furthest from the truth. I NEVER bash on any message board and would cetainly not bash out any particular part of the country.

I have been given a gift and I call it like I see it - NEVER use it for personal gain, however.

This morning I went to the weight room down here at Florida State University in my tuxedo pants and tee shirt.......did not say a word to several fraternity boys using a bench I needed to use, but rather looked at them and flexed. Off they went to another area of the gym. Respect.

Again, just call it how I see it, but always demand respect in every situation. Front of the line for restrooms.....ditto for concessions.

Hope you have a nice holiday weekend.
You got to be kidding me!You demand respect from your children only, you earn respect from eveyone else. If this is some kind of joke, that I'm missing, then I apologize. If this is really your attitude, then thats some funny chit! I'll try and respect you, if I can quit laughing at you!
Old 05-26-2007, 07:08 AM

ORIGINAL: Colorado Luckydog

ORIGINAL: TOPDAWGWOOFWOOF

Red_Lion,

That is the furthest from the truth. I NEVER bash on any message board and would cetainly not bash out any particular part of the country.

I have been given a gift and I call it like I see it - NEVER use it for personal gain, however.

This morning I went to the weight room down here at Florida State University in my tuxedo pants and tee shirt.......did not say a word to several fraternity boys using a bench I needed to use, but rather looked at them and flexed. Off they went to another area of the gym. Respect.

Again, just call it how I see it, but always demand respect in every situation. Front of the line for restrooms.....ditto for concessions.

Hope you have a nice holiday weekend.
You got to be kidding me!You demand respect from your children only, you earn respect from eveyone else. If this is some kind of joke, that I'm missing, then I apologize. If this is really your attitude, then thats some funny chit! I'll try and respect you, if I can quit laughing at you!

CLD, its no joke. He demands it and shall receive it.

RESPECT!

Have a safe and enjoyable weekend TDWW.
Old 05-26-2007, 08:25 PM
Fork Horn

The link doesn't work for me, either.
Post it so I can read it and I'll continue to "Respect" you.
Old 05-26-2007, 09:17 PM
Super Moderator

The link didnt work for me either. Maybe I should show the link some respect hehehehehehehe

Quick Reply: Article Worth Reading....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.