Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

What to do!?!??

Old 12-06-2002, 01:49 PM

Default What to do!?!??

Well deer season is here, and in the evenings after school I go to a local farm and hunt. It just snowed here, and it's changes patterns. I don't know if I should still hunt the fence rows where they bed, or the woodlots where they bed, or hunt the fields where they feed. thanks for your help!
Old 12-06-2002, 03:19 PM

Default RE: What to do!?!??

We've had a foot of snow up here for about 2 weeks. The deer are all over the place I found they dend to move alot when there is snow on the ground. If you now of a place were they are feeding I'ld hang tight in that area for acouple of trips. They're going to be locking for food alot more then they are for bedding if you have alot of snow on the ground.
Old 12-06-2002, 08:31 PM

Default RE: What to do!?!??

Now you say they have to feed more when there's snow on the ground. Will then tend to feed more during daylight hours, or night time. Everytime i've gone out lately it has seemed they've gone out right at dark and I always spook them when i'm walking out. Thanks.