Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Global Warming

Old 02-02-2007, 10:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Global Warming

i remember back in thelate 60's it was global cooling . people love to scare you

[/align]
Old 02-02-2007, 02:05 PM
Boone & Crockett

I see that climate changing is happening whether we like it or not. I have seen our deer herd starting to do some strong increasing in this area due to a mild winter last year. I hope that the mild winters will continue up here for a while. I also see our oil useage is not as heavey in the past, but, with the rise in prices we do not notice it so much. I feel with the growing rate droughts are in order and that food sources will need to be watched. With the warming of the climates and hot and cold air mixing brings great storms like those we all have been seeing. I do not believe it is man made though, some may be to a lesser extent. I do feel that we need to watch our drinking water supply close as with drought our drinking water also is effected. But, none the less all the scientists in the world can not change what is happening. They say Maine will be like New Jersey when all is done but, whatever happens we can not change that.
Old 02-02-2007, 03:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

Maybe Algore, and the other global warming geniuses can figure out what we need to drive to make the outside temp. a perfect72 degrees room temperature.

C. Davis
Old 02-02-2007, 04:28 PM
Boone & Crockett

Or maybe you could study the planetary allignment issues that have affected the planets everytime they happen!
Old 02-04-2007, 04:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

Anchorage has had the most snow they have ever had this winter, it was like 70 inches or something like that. Here in California, we are about 57% below for our snow pack, so hopefully some Alaska storms will make it down here. It is global wierding not warming.
Old 02-04-2007, 08:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

It turned out to be -30 F at night the past couple nights and high of -15 F. Hope some of this cold North wind is headed your way! Last Friday they were actually considering postponing "St. Paul Winter Carnival" activities, because it was soooo coooolllddd! LOL

Old 02-04-2007, 10:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: MinnFinn

It turned out to be -30 F at night the past couple nights and high of -15 F. Hope some of this cold North wind is headed your way! Last Friday they were actually considering postponing "St. Paul Winter Carnival" activities, because it was soooo coooolllddd! LOL
Hold on...let me go crank up my hunting truck. It hasn't had a catalytic converter since 1986. That should bump the temp. up for you a little bit.

C. Davis
Old 02-05-2007, 08:36 AM

global warming or not... my truck said it was -39 this am... (celsius) and the radio station said -49 to -50 with the windchill..... so... clearly global warming is not working....[&:][]
Old 02-05-2007, 02:23 PM
Typical Buck

The Temperature isin the single digits here in Western , New York . That Global Warming is wreaking havoc on us !
Old 02-05-2007, 02:55 PM
Typical Buck

I'm sorry but the ignorance on this topic is overwhelming. There is plenty of facts supporting the rise in temperature. The direct correlation between CO2 levels risingand the temperature rising are evident. I think with the devastations that are taking place such as the increased Hurricanes, the tornadoes, even El Nino are well documented. Just b/c scientists in the past made mistakes doesn't mean that those mistakes are being repeated. We use the most oil ever in history, our world population is the highest of all time, the increase in clear cutting in the amazon, the mercury levels in fish. There are countless of examples to why we are a virus to our world and until people understand this our future and childrens future will be in question.

Quick Reply: Global Warming

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.