Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 to Dan and GForce about thoght he mde it through >

to Dan and GForce about thoght he mde it through

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

to Dan and GForce about thoght he mde it through

Old 01-15-2007, 10:41 PM
Typical Buck

Default to Dan and GForce about thoght he mde it through

Let me help you 2 clear this up

Dan, you are right its to hard to tell whos legal and not. I live in Tx and its legal to shine as long as its not deer. But how can they tell they are shining for deer unless trhey check every person. It would be simpler to ban it entirely

GForce, you are way off. Yoi need to get your argument togehtr. Alcohol,tobacco and constitutional, thats not aplles and oranges thats apples and steaks. Get your act togehthr.
Old 01-16-2007, 06:45 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: to Dan and GForce about thoght he mde it through

ORIGINAL: Icetrey

Let me help you 2 clear this up

Dan, you are right its to hard to tell whos legal and not. I live in Tx and its legal to shine as long as its not deer. But how can they tell they are shining for deer unless trhey check every person. It would be simpler to ban it entirely

GForce, you are way off. Yoi need to get your argument togehtr. Alcohol,tobacco and constitutional, thats not aplles and oranges thats apples and steaks. Get your act togehthr.
I am sorry sir, but you have not cleared anything up with your new post. Please prove any statement I made in that thread to be false or incorrect in its context. Then, and only then, will any word you posted on the topic be considered seriously. My act is not the one who needs attention.