Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Does anyone elses wife.....

Old 01-11-2007, 09:25 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Does anyone elses wife.....

Been married 29 years, nope.
Old 01-11-2007, 09:53 PM

My girlfriend starts to miss me during deer and turkey seasons...
Old 01-11-2007, 11:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

NOt married, but the g/f doesn't mind to much! She is a girly girl but thinks it cool that I have a good hobbie! Just wait till I take her to the stand next year!
Old 01-12-2007, 12:44 AM
Typical Buck

Mine can tend to get a bit upset when i am gone every weekend. But I think she understands that I really enjoy it, I actually took her out deer hunting with me one morning. We saw a nice 6 pt, but I think if I would have shot him she would have cried then killed me. Oh well it was fun to have her out with me.
Old 01-12-2007, 04:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

Ive had to fire 2 wives because they needed more attention than i had to give them.Im alot happier because of it.
Old 01-12-2007, 04:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nope. She even helps me pull deer out of the woods when I get one, and it's a hour drive to the woods I hunt!

I consider myself pretty lucky.
Old 01-12-2007, 04:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nope, she even helps in processing it, she loves the deer meat, and always reminds me that we need atleast 4 deer in the freezer at the end of the season in order to make it till next season.
Old 01-12-2007, 04:32 AM

She typically goes with to make calls or hunt another area on her own. If not, she waits at home for my call to come help drag or if I got it handled,she gets the knives out and sharpens them up. I haven't gutted or processed a deer myself in two years. She's good at it and wants to do it. And she's a veterinarian, no not a vegitarian. She's my "Angel" and I love her for this and soooo much more. Now isn't this a "Hallmark Moment"?
Old 01-12-2007, 04:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nope...I take the kids with me........
Old 01-12-2007, 05:18 AM
Typical Buck

My wife is a self proclaimed "Hunter's Widow". She comes from a family of non-hunters (not anti's, just nons) and couldn't understand my passion for the sport. The first couple years of marriage there were some pretty good screaming matches about it. Now she has a better understanding of it (she has other hunter widow friends now) and I actually think she enjoys the hunting season cause it gets me out of her hair. She is happy when the season is over though.

Quick Reply: Does anyone elses wife.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.