Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

need some good ideas

Old 12-31-2006, 01:37 PM

Default need some good ideas

ok i really want to buy a muzzleloader all thoe season is over i still want one i am only 13 what are some ways i can get money to buy one i thought about selling my bow if my parents woud let me but then next archer saeson i woud want a bow
Old 12-31-2006, 01:38 PM

Default RE: need some good ideas

well.. dont sell your bow.
Old 12-31-2006, 01:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

The same way everyone did when we were 13.You can shovel snow,do yardwork,deliver papers,trap muskrats and raccoons.Keep at it, you have the right idea(earning money-not looking for a handout)Proud to know some youngsters are still go-getters.
Old 12-31-2006, 02:03 PM

ORIGINAL: furgitter

The same way everyone did when we were 13.You can shovel snow,do yardwork,deliver papers,trap muskrats and raccoons.Keep at it, you have the right idea(earning money-not looking for a handout)Proud to know some youngsters are still go-getters.
Wow! We agree![8D]

Get out and do a little work for some people in the neighborhood. It will build some character and you will learn some responsibility.
Old 12-31-2006, 02:17 PM

Go for grass cutting. That's what I had to do. It pays well!
Old 12-31-2006, 02:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Quit following me.LOL.
ORIGINAL: _Dan

ORIGINAL: furgitter

Wow! We agree![8D]

Get out and do a little work for some people in the neighborhood. It will build some character and you will learn some responsibility.
Old 12-31-2006, 02:50 PM

Get some lawn cutting jobs.. seriously youd be surprised how much money you can make cutting grass for 5-6 hours a week!

Ive got a good job, making very good money. I cut 6 lawns a week for some elderly neighbours. It pays for a week moose hunting, a week rifle deer hunting and all my hunting lic's and equipment for the year.. No way the wifey can beech about me buying any of my "toys"!
Old 12-31-2006, 02:55 PM

right now i casnt cut grass becoud ever thain is covered with snow
Old 12-31-2006, 02:58 PM

and i thought about scooping side walks and driveways but i dont know how mutch to charge or to ask them im kind of shy
Old 12-31-2006, 03:23 PM

When you get a snowfall just go knock on doors. Tell them "Im trying too raise some money too pay for my hobbies,, can I shovel your snow for a few dollars?"

If they ask how much,, just say "whatever you think is fair when I am done."

Now if they really are cheap skates,, say thank you very much and move on. If they pay youwhat you think is fair,, say "can I give you my phone number and if there is any yard work I can do for you,, give me a call... if I can do it, id be more than happy too!!"

Also mention you are considerring cutting a few lawns next summer too support your hobbies. If you do a good job in no time you'll have more people getting ahold of you than you will care too deal with.. Every spring I get a half dozen or so people contact me and ask me if id like too cut theyre lawns. I make about 3 grand a year cutting a half dozen lawns for about a total of 150 or so hours of my time.

Quick Reply: need some good ideas

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.