Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Season Is Over.....

Old 12-16-2006, 08:50 PM

Default Season Is Over.....

Well, my deer season is over this year. Atleast in Surry County anyway. It has been my best hunting season by far! Took my 8 pointer to the taxidermist last night. Can't wait to get it back. Already looking forward to next year. Lord willing ofcourse!

Now what? Guess I'll have to get the Vinson out and use it to "ride" instead of "haul".
Old 12-16-2006, 08:53 PM
bigcountry

Default RE: Season Is Over.....

Good job. Late Muzzle started here in MD. But not sure if I will get to do any. But getting my 8pt back tomorrow from the taxidermist.

Old 12-16-2006, 08:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

Congrats! At least you have a good season to reflect upon! It is a long time to next season!
Old 12-17-2006, 07:01 AM

Congrat's on a good season. We are in late ML here in NY and that ends Tues. I have had a great season too. I shot my first wall hanger, an nice heavy 8pt. I also shot my first spot and stalk doe last weekend. I will get out one more time this year and then put all my stuff away till next year.

re: your sig,

Oh, and yes, he buried my past too....