Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

This Message Board

Old 01-14-2002, 01:49 PM

Default This Message Board

I'm so disgusted with this board its not even funny. This isn't about hunting at all. It's people preaching and thats not what anyone wants to hear. I post my opinions, thats what its all about. I'm not telling anyone what they should do but what I would do and believe. Unfortunately that ruffles some feathers. When people send email out to others about their opinions that crosses the line. Sure i've only made twenty something posts but that doesn't make them any less important to me. People, lets talk hunting. What type of guns you use, ammo loads, biggest deer etc. Not would you put a deer down. Luckily in my neck of the woods i've never had to worry about that. I've only walked onto two dead deer in my many years of hunting. So lets all drop the ethics class and start talking hunting.
Old 01-14-2002, 02:05 PM

Default RE: This Message Board

janc, if you are so disgusted why don't you go find a board that appeals more to what you want? Maybe start your own and set your own rules. The fact is that there are people who want to discuss these topics. You've called everyone on the carpet for our ethics and beliefs, and I think that carries more weight than your number of posts.

Edited by - GoTres on 01/14/2002 15:19:41
Old 01-14-2002, 02:07 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 01-14-2002, 02:16 PM
Boone & Crockett

Sorry but without ethics in deer hunting or any other part of your life ,that leaves a human race of immoral people. This country was founded on ethics .To promote the attitude that there are no absolutes promotes the same religion public schools and the liberals are teaching. It is called >SECULAR HUMINISM<. THATS WHAT GOT THIS COUNTRY IS THE MESS IT IS IN RIGHT NOW.EVERYBODY DOIN WHAT FEELS GOOD EVEN IF IT HURTS SOMEONE. Your comments are welcome as far as Im concerned,because one of the ethics put into the bill of rights is the freedom of speech.Sorry for the double

Edited by - cardeer on 01/14/2002 15:17:41
Old 01-14-2002, 02:16 PM
Boone & Crockett

Sorry but without ethics in deer hunting or any other part of your life ,that leaves a human race of immoral people. This country was founded on ethics .To promote the attitude that there are no absolutes promotes the same religion public schools and the liberals are teaching. It is called >SECULAR HUMINISM<. THATS WHAT GOT THIS COUNTRY IS THE MESS IT IS IN RIGHT NOW.EVERYBODY DOIN WHAT FEELS GOOD EVEN IF IT HURTS SOMEONE. Your comments are welcome as far as Im concerned,because one of the ethics put into the bill of rights is the freedom of speech.
Old 01-14-2002, 02:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well, if this board was just about type of guns you use, ammo loads, biggest deer I've seen and killed, it would get boring fast. It's nice to see pics of big bucks and pics, but sometimes we need to go deeper into hunting to interest me. And I agree with what the others said. I enjoy debating topics about hunting. And if you don't like a topic, skip it, it's that easy. I think this is a great message board, by far the best on the internet. Its hard to find one this good(IMO).
Visit My Hunting Page

Old 01-14-2002, 02:52 PM
Fork Horn

I enjoy reading about all aspects of being a sportsman. Shooting, scouting, stalking, what if's and how to's - even ethics. I don't read every post, I pick the ones that interest me. Just my two cents.
Old 01-14-2002, 03:24 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 01-14-2002, 03:34 PM
Boone & Crockett

Hows that saying go...you can please some of the people some of the time but not all the people all of the time? Something like that, you all know what I mean.
Old 01-14-2002, 04:00 PM

I think it is a good idea for other hunters to ask if they happened to get in a situation while hunting if they did the right thing.I would rather see that then to do the wrong thing over and over.Also alot of young hunters are on this forum and are willing to learn all aspects of hunting including ethics.This is only my opinion and
it and 50 cents might get you a cup of coffee.