Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

what to do now ?

Old 11-21-2006, 09:08 AM
Fork Horn

Default what to do now ?

Here's my delima, gun season opens today. And i went to the freezer and was shocked the wife filled it with frozen meals ,frys ,and all kinds of things.She loves deer meat so im wondering what to do now? any suggestions. ps i've been watching a 14 pt buck who is limping bad (wounded) front shoulder and i was gona take him but no place for the meat now what to do?
Old 11-21-2006, 09:10 AM

Default RE: what to do now ?

Shoot the deer. take it to a locker plant. and eat frozen dinners for every meal until they call.
Old 11-21-2006, 09:30 AM
Fork Horn

ty any other sugestions

Old 11-21-2006, 09:49 AM

Buy another freezer. Use coolers and dry ice..Ask a friend to keep it until you have room....Give some of the stuff in the freezer away..Donate the meat from the deerto a "share the Harvest" program... Or don't hunt. I guess its up to you. I don't have any magical solutions buddy.
Old 11-21-2006, 09:54 AM
Fork Horn

think ill share the meat with the neighbors i cant pass up a wounded 14 pter lol he will make a good picture if i get him
gl to ya all

Old 11-21-2006, 09:55 AM

I say buy a little chest freezer it should be more then big enough for meat from one deer or enough room to put lots of the frozen food taking up your freezer now.