Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

STOLEN!!!

Old 11-20-2006, 04:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default STOLEN!!!

OK i went out for a mid morning hunt cause i had stuff to do in the morning anyway i got out ther just to still hunt and i came across my stand that I use during bowseason(mainly) and I look and my Cabelas treesteps where GONE with my treestand still there!! im somad not even funny I went and talked to the land owner and he said noone had hunted there yet this year (that he knew of) so i have a feeling its these kids that lives across the street (the little turds) so there is 100.00 bucks down the tube and thats the second set that have been stolen from me so me and my buddy are going on a special ops through there woodsthis weekend to see if there using them.
Old 11-20-2006, 04:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: STOLEN!!!

That sucks to hear about. Hopefully you'll find them or at least the people who took or know something. I realize you are mad, and its understandable, that is no reason to use some of the language so please watch that
Old 11-20-2006, 04:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

some people [:@]
Old 11-20-2006, 05:02 PM

Well if it is those lil buggers i would close line them with the ladder. That should teach them a lesson.
Old 11-20-2006, 05:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

what a horrible world we live in, i have to walk back and forth with my portable tree stand on my own private land because im scared it might get stolen, and i have to put my trail cam in the middle of a thicket so no one sees it.
Old 11-20-2006, 06:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

I know it makes me sick i have a couple ladder stands that have locked up but i dont know why they would take my treesteps though and leave my treestand which i actually a higher end model it angers me.[:@]
Old 11-20-2006, 07:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah it makes you feel so violated. Had a trail cam stolen off private property. [:@]
Old 11-20-2006, 08:01 PM

I'm sorry to hear that. Hope you catch the one(s) who did it.[>:]
Old 11-20-2006, 08:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Tribal

Yeah it makes you feel so violated. Had a trail cam stolen off private property. [:@]
i know a friend of mine had two stolen from his property (trail cameras) so what he did the next season put to fake ones up and put the non flash ones in a real good camo spots and got pictures and it was his best friend can you belive that crap! HIS BEST FRIEND!! sometimes you think you know someone... but nope.[>:]
Old 11-21-2006, 08:54 AM

wow dud that like suks

know a friend of mine had two stolen from his property (trail cameras) so what he did the next season put to fake ones up and put the non flash ones in a real good camo spots and got pictures and it was his best friend can you belive that crap! HIS BEST FRIEND!! sometimes you think you know someone... but nope.[>:]

Quick Reply: STOLEN!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.