Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

b and c score???

Old 11-19-2002, 12:26 PM
pup

Default b and c score???

do you guys think this buck might make the boone and crocket min????

small but deadly
Old 11-19-2002, 12:32 PM

Default RE: b and c score???

I would have to see it first to tell you If you think it is close I can't wait to see it though.

Tom
Old 11-19-2002, 12:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

The picture didn't show up. If you can't get it, let me know, you could email it to me and I'd help you.

--------------------------------------------
Hunting the Piney Woods of Deep East Texas.
Old 11-19-2002, 07:15 PM
pup

i am sending you the pics tx.. dont get your hopes up guys i dont know a think about the b&c scoring system but i know this buck would make p&y he is a 6 by 6 if you count eye gards anyways post the pics if you can tx

small but deadly
Old 11-19-2002, 09:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Here ya go Pup. Sorry it took me so long, I was hunting this afternoon and then forgot to check my email.lol

Man that is one nice buck for sure!!! Ok, here are the two pics you sent me, I scaled down the size and did a crop and zoom of just the rack for a third one so everyone could get a better look at that rack.

Ok here is my guesstimate on his score...I'd say he's going to gross around 137-140 B&C.(if I'm est. his tine length correctly) The deductions would be any lack of symmetry from side to side and the kicker on buck's left the G-3 is a deduction from the net score. He would have definatly gone P&Y if he'd been killed with a bow. Either way Pup, he's a dang nice deer and I'd be proud to put him on my wall any day!!!

--------------------------------------------
Hunting the Piney Woods of Deep East Texas.
Old 11-19-2002, 10:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

I got to agree with the Cowboy-real nice trophy but he's about 35"-40" short of making the book.Nice job,pup!
Old 11-19-2002, 11:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Beautiful Buck! I agree with the previous posts with a score of about 135-140. Maybe even aproaching 150?? Great job Pup.

"We do not inherit our wildlife from our fathers, we only borrow it from our children."
Old 11-20-2002, 05:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

Like the others I dont feel he will make B&C but that doesnt take anything away from him Congrats on a great deer.
Old 11-20-2002, 05:40 AM

great deer pup. Definitely one to be proud of.

Later
Gone_Huntin
Old 11-20-2002, 06:59 AM

Great Buck! He's definately one for the wall. Atleast in my house. Congrats on the deer Pup.

Quick Reply: b and c score???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.