Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Neighbors

Old 11-12-2006, 08:33 PM
Typical Buck

Default Neighbors

I live on the Lake of the Ozarks and on my road most houses are on the side of the lake and around me its just woods on the other side of the road. Well this is where I go hunting and all the sudden its hard for me to find any deed. Well I was hunting yesterday afternoon in my treestand and heard the roaring of a big power boat coming in, well it was my neighbor (3 houses down) in his Fountain. They put it in the dock and I can hear themonce they're up in the yard just screaming "come on its time to go hunting" and heard that a few time. Well this is about 5 minutes before dark, I was getting out of the stand. I just blew it off. Now I just now went out side to see if I left my phone in the Blazer and as soon af I walk out the door I hear a BANG and I open the car door peek in and by the time I close the door I hear another BANG. Well it is 9:11 pm when this happened. I about walked down there and flipped out but these people are just weekenders (live in the city and come down to the lake house on weekends) and are probably drunk so I figured I was better off not confronting them. Sorry, I just needed to vent a little. It really sucks as I have only about 15 acres to hunt on and have seen numerous deer on the land on a daily basis and now I can't find any in the last week since rifle season opened. I seen fresh tracks yesterday so I know atlest a few deer are still around but it really upset me to just hear those shots go off 4 hours after legal shooting hours. Plus they live in Kansas City KS I believe so I would put money on it they don't have tags either.
Brandon
Old 11-12-2006, 08:53 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Neighbors

Call the game warden.