Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

near trespasing

Old 11-12-2006, 06:31 PM

Default near trespasing

today i was at my grandpaws land and i was walking through the woods and i seea hunter in a ladder stand on the other side of the fence not 10 feet from my grandpaws propertyfacing my grandpaws property. I know they are doing nothing illeagal but are hunting my grandpaws property what should i do to keep them form hunting my grandpaws property
Old 11-12-2006, 06:38 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: near trespasing

I would put up a Private Property-No Tresspassing sign right infront of his stand on your Grandpas property. Could this person possibly be his neighbor and permission from your Grandpa?
Old 11-12-2006, 06:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Do nothing and stop being so greedy. You have your property and he has his. What should he do to you to make sure you dont hunt what he feels is too close to the border between propertys. Be happy with what you have and don't try to control whats not yours. People like you make me sick You got to have it all weather its yours or not.
Old 11-12-2006, 06:48 PM
Fork Horn

Just put a few chunks of Irish Spring soap on the property line in front of his stand.
Old 11-12-2006, 06:52 PM

mike hill let me say this in my defence i am not being greedy i am extreamly greatful for what i have i help my grandpaw haul hay for a month durring the summerforhim letting me hunt his proportyalso i am 17 years old and any moneyi have goes to building deer habitat on his land all i am trying to do is protect my investment just like you would protect your house against fire or theft
Old 11-12-2006, 06:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Mike Hill

Do nothing and stop being so greedy. You have your property and he has his. What should he do to you to make sure you dont hunt what he feels is too close to the border between propertys. Be happy with what you have and don't try to control whats not yours. People like you make me sick You got to have it all weather its yours or not.
Sounds like it's your stand he's talking about.

He has every right to be concerned. You know as well as I do that the guy will shoot a deer across the property line if he gets the chance. If you think he has the right to do so then your as low down as he is.

What makes me sick is guys that think they have the right to do and go anywhere they feel like. Why is he greedy for wanting to keep other hunters from his spot if they don't have permission?
Old 11-12-2006, 07:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Mike Hill

Your just a plain old ******* nicest way I can put it. what are you doing talking to a kid like that? Are you one of those people who do shoot on other people property if you see a deer? Do everyone else a favor and just keep your mouth shut.
Old 11-12-2006, 07:07 PM
Typical Buck

Mike Hill, so what you're saying is that i I can post up a few feet on the other side of your fence line and put my stand facing you're property and you wouldn't have aproblem with that? I think not!
Old 11-12-2006, 07:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hes just some grumpy ******* thats pissed cause someone shot a deer on their property when he was looking at it. lol
Old 11-12-2006, 07:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

theres only one thing you can do and thats go talk to the hunter and make arrangments. Other than that theres nothing you can do he's hunting on his land and your hunting on yours. Easy as that.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.