Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Deer tags filled

Old 10-30-2006, 08:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Deer tags filled

Well, I got my buck during archery season. Then, last Tuesday I got this doe. While I was walking in a pasture field, 2 does popped up. One of the does immiediatly took off, while this one just stood there. Hence the results. However, Montana offers 7 whitetail doe tags this year, so I might go out and get one or two more tags and go out to the area I was out in.

Old 10-30-2006, 09:35 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Deer tags filled

ORIGINAL: stuckinthereeds

Well, I got my buck during archery season. Then, last Tuesday I got this doe. While I was walking in a pasture field, 2 does popped up. One of the does immiediatly took off, while this one just stood there. Hence the results. However, Montana offers 7 whitetail doe tags this year, so I might go out and get one or two more tags and go out to the area I was out in.

Good Eating! Congrat's
Old 10-30-2006, 10:34 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Deer tags filled

congrats on the deer.Just wondering if all of the deer in montana are that small or was it just a yearling?I would have thought that the deer in montana be big bodied.But as rebel hog said GOOD EATING.